Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Scarf posted:

loving handicaps. We had to spot them 73 pins, and this is the team that we lost the final roll-off to last season. Sandbagging sons of bitches. They all bowled WAY over their averages tonight <:mad:>

The team we played on thursday had a woman bowl 215-197-210. Plus her 70 pin handicap. Needless to say, we got rocked. I think every player on that team was at least 30 pins above their average.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

buffto posted:

I don't know about mattfl's house, but at mine the house shot is really thick because everyone gets the strongest stuff and then bitches about there not being enough oil. Therefore everyone who doesn't have top end equipment (or a lot of hand) is struggling to get the ball to wrinkle. And then it just keeps escalating...

This sounds like where I play. On non-league nights, the lanes are what i would consider medium oil. 2 hours before the league play, they flood them, because all the top teams on the league crank the hell out of the ball, and can't play if the lanes are the slightest bit dry. It's pretty frustrating to go from an average of about a 550-580 series, to barely a 350 series on league night.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

I missed all the leagues last year because of work, so this year I'm signing up for a 28 week starting the first week of September. Hoping to get back to my old average of 195, and a 650 series.

• Locked thread