Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Vengarr posted:

But his VA only did NCR characters!

Read the LP? Feinne did an excellent job with it.

Actually I've been really, really wanting to do an LP of P4, but I don't know how you could make it interesting enough to warrant a second go-around. Some kind of challenge, maybe...

Only use the first Persona you get, grind it up hahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Goddamn this game owns, love everything about it except for Chie's voice. Jesus Christ its bad.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm hearing reports that the patch fixed the online on 360 and it has good netcode! That is fantastic.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
With the Xbox 360 patch fixing the online, anyone up for a goon week 1 XBL tourney?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm also down for a Xbox tourney!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

Are there any really good video tutorials for individual characters yet? I mean, challenge mode is alright for learning what combos into what, but it really leaves me with no idea how to use a character; BnB's, movement, resets, overall strategy... Because holy poo poo, my Naoto's getting ravaged online and I have no clue if I'm even playing her right.

You should check out the Dustloop forums they already have a ton of poo poo up. And SRK and Eventhubs have been posting videos about the game as well.

• Locked thread