Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen

Corn Nuts posted:

So is this going to be an expansion like SF4:AE, or should we expect BlazBlue Syndrome™?

This joystiq article claims there are currently no plans to bring the update to consoles.

Of course 99% chance that just means that, since the arcade update is currently under development, the inevitable console update will have to wait. Given the sheer scope of it though, I'd expect it won't be a free update like BBCS->CS2, and it'll be more inline with the Street Fighter 4 editions or Blazblue CSEX (which was $30, at least for me. Standard price may have been $40?).

On another note I translated all of Stunedge's notes from the loketest, but my Japanese is pretty lovely so there are definitely some errors. You can find it here until a better translation comes along :v:

edit: vvv And as I say that,

Outer Science fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Can someone link the Elizabeth changes? I tried to go to the pastebins but the sites never loaded regardless of what browser I used.

Here's the Elizabeth changes from the huge compiled changelist pastebin:

Elizabeth Changes posted:

Elizabeth:
New:
*Elizabeth confirmed not to have a shadow version.
*5AAA changed
*j.2B like her grounded 2B.
*2C On hit or block, grants a new indicator above her SP gauge: "1hdSwd Master" [T/N originally 小剣の心得, a skill gained by Thanatos at level 71 in P3].
*Debilitate Command: Charge 6 -> 4 A or B Elizabeth floats into the air and throws a card downward. If either the card or Elizabeth is hit with an attack, the move activates. Opponent is sent skyward and inflicted with negative penalty. Version differences are in startup and counter duration. Can followup with 5B.
*Ziodyne When in Awakening, beam takes up almost the entire screen Non-awakening A version: Now only one hit, startup decreased.
*Bufudyne Non-awakening A version: Now only one hit. Opponent simply falls after first hit. Awakening B version: Shoots two waves after lifting opponent in the air.
*Agidyne Number of hits, recovery changed while in Awakening. Non-awakening C version: Number of hits decreased, fire ends about midscreen. Non-awakening D version: Number of hits decreased, fire ends about midscreen. Awakening C version: More hits than non-awakening, fire comes from behind after coming from in front. Awakening D version: More hits than non-awakening, fire comes from in front after coming from behind. Awakening SB version: More hits than non-awakening, recovery decreased (?)
*Garudyne Can no longer do Garu > land > combo outside awakening In Awakening, hitbox and power changes, locks opponent on hit. Launches opponent on last hit. Can combo SB Garu into 5C when in awakening. Non-awakening D version: Startup slower, increased recovery, uncertain on block.
Buffs
+Persona card count increased to six.
+Some specials (Zio, Bufu, Agi, Garu) are changed in awakening.
+Some normals are dash, backdash, and hop-cancelable. Zio and Garu can be performed during a backdash.
+DP Can feint by holding the buttons Feint animation is up to the actual point of the grab Does not seem to have much recovery
Nerfs
-Being persona broken now hurts significantly more. It takes a long time to recover all six cards.
-5C If first hit connects while very close to the opponent, second hit will go through them. Dash- or backdash-canceling first hit causes Thanatos to disappear without performing second hit.

Turns out this is mostly a c/p of my own translation of a JP player's Elizabeth notes. Since writing it I've found out that the new sword icon is probably just a visual cue for the 2C-powering-up-your-next-move buff that already exists.

Also I'm not really confident in the Garudyne info translation. The Japanese uses a term I don't recognize (ガルカス) but searching around I think it refers to the Garudyne juggle allowing you to pick up on the ground afterward.

• Locked thread