Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
I'm going to be getting this game on Tuesday for the PS3 if anybody wants to destroy me ( i'm terrible at fighters ) my ps3 account is NotAntagonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Countblanc posted:

I'll play you if you're east coast, I'm too big of a baby to deal with lag

I'm stuck California, sorry about that. I totally understand lag is a mood killer.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I get to come home from work and get lambasted on stream, great.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Can anyone explain what the different levels of Tornado fist do for Sanada's kill rush follow ups?

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but Akihiko's jump loop is just jumping b into standing a correct?

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Seeing as how there are most likely going to be more games in this series, I wonder what turn the story will take from here. Will it keep being about new characters made for p4a? Or will it delve into things from P3 and P4?

I mean as long as I get cool new characters with cool playstyles I don't really care, just a thought.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

This isn't about Persona 4 but it is about Persona, 2 specifically. Is there any hope of Persona 2 Eternal Punishment PSP coming to the US or should I give up hope?

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Coca Koala posted:

You might have better luck asking in the Megami Tensei Megathread.

Yeah I quick searched Persona and made the post here by mistake i'm terribly sorry.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I still play this game a lot as well, i'm also not very good. I'm learning how to use an arcade stick while still practicing in this game.

PSN: NotAntagonist

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I play Sanada, and I just got an eightarc and this is the first game i'm trying to learn how to use an arcade stick on.

It's been a ton of fun, really need to actually learn some decent combos though.

Thank you for the guide by the way, using it as a rubric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

This is the first Arksys game I've actually tried to learn. Would anybody mind posting some simple but effective Akihiko combos?

I mostly go in training and practice movement, and doing all the commands.

• Locked thread