Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

dontaht posted:

Heeyyyyyy looks like the P4 school uniform. Only in white?

If I recall correctly, it's the summer uniform from P4. So I'm guessing she's some sort of P4 version of Aigis. Whatever, I'll probably end up ignoring her anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Policenaut posted:

When I saw this the first thing that came to mind was that godawful Valkyria character in Valkyria Chronicles 2

Well at least the robot isn't 13.... I hope :shepface:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

TheJoker138 posted:

I've only played one match online, which I won, but it was against someone who was as bad as me. I'm thinking about going back in, as I hope that there's a bunch of people who, like me, have never played an Arc fighter before, and are just in it for the Persona stuff. I seriously have no idea what the gently caress I'm doing in this game, even though I've beaten a bunch of story and arcade modes. It's even worse than Marvel vs Capcom 3 in that regard, as at least in that game I understood why when I was pressing these buttons crazy poo poo was happening on the screen. In this I just flail around like a retard, and sometimes I die, and sometimes I get a 50 hit combo and then barely even take any damage.

The online matching is pretty good if you set it to search for someone around as strong as you. I'm terrible at fighters and I've still pulled out a couple wins. Even if I kind of suck, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Speedball posted:

Pretty sure you're near the top of P3 then. Check your status in the Judgement Arcana, I think that only levels up as you clear the last top floors.

Either that or he's at floor 80 or 90, and aren't there like ~250 floors?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Renoistic posted:

Yeah, I meant floor 80, Ugh... Perhaps I should just watch the anime instead. Is it any good? And I heard something about P4 for the Vita? That might solve my problem - I'd much rather play a dungeon crawler like that on the go than in front of the television.

Persona 3's anime is a sequel, and while I've never watched, apparently it's terrible. Persona 4 has an anime adaption which is pretty great, and the game got a remake for Vita with a bunch of added content called Persona 4 Golden which comes out in November (in NA).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Feel free to add me to your scrub list too. PSN is Cake__Attack (two underscores), I roll as either Labrys or Yu.

• Locked thread