Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

It's late so hopefully my eyes didn't glaze over someone already posting this, here are the SBO top 8:

Not sure who the Chan is, if anyone wants to translate go nuts: http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2012/aug/04/super-battle-opera-2012-top-8-bracket-persona-4-arena-part/

The only Chan's I know are Ho-Chan (that being Stunedge, Yukiko player), and DIE-Chan, Mitsuru. So ... seems there are no Aigis in the top 8 at all.

Finals are in like 3 hours or whatever.

It was Hae-chan, a Chie player. Here's the final results:

1. Shuuto (Mitusuru)
2. Hae-chan (Chie)
3. Shingo (Sanada)
3. Denpa (Naoto)
5. Reo (Sanada)
5. Himajin (Yukiko)
5. Mad (Kuma)
5. Irusu (Mitsuru)

(from SRK)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

PonchAxis posted:

I'm hearing reports that the patch fixed the online on 360 and it has good netcode! That is fantastic.

Yeah there was a patch this morning, it looks like the netcode issues are fixed.

• Locked thread