Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«64 »
that dad owns

tbp

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Man brutally beaten by judge whilst jiggin in the street

manyak

Maldoror posted:

You have alot of powerful friends on the internet, Hillary, working very hard on this right now. We've gotten you over half million views, UK Daily Mail picked it up, and now your local NBC affiliate KRISTV has picked up the story. Behold the power of Anonymous. Dry your eyes, girl. He'll never hurt you again. We're trying to get this onto the major networks, CNN and FoxNews and yt mainpage. Today will be the worst day of your father's life. His career will be left in ruins and he will be a sad lonely broken shell of a man.

definitely what she needs to hear is that he'll be a sad lonely broken shell of a man. that should cheer her up, which is why im saying it.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
she should train and then duel him

tbp

tbp posted:

she should train and then duel him

you should get trained

corsair

corsair posted:

you should get trained

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

Ugh

tbp
im just glad her dad will stop paying for her car, either because she uploaded this video or because he doesnt have money anymore because he lost his job. women drivers are the worst.

One Million Laffs

SPRING 2016 SIG SNEAK PREVIEW TY DENDY

Loinys Butt Problem posted:

im just glad her dad will stop paying for her car, either because she uploaded this video or because he doesnt have money anymore because he lost his job. women drivers are the worst.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=596_1320087820

Maldoror

fYaD cLassiKz FlAgZ ~~~~~ bLaSt fRoM da PaSt
                                                                                                                                        ~~right click save as to see who made it~

take my wife...Please. ahaha

mysterious loyall X

I have a confession to make.

Since 2005, I have been struggling with HIV-related excess bellyfat.

Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Hey. Turd is black. posted:

One Million Laffs

SPRING 2016 SIG SNEAK PREVIEW TY DENDY

Hey. Turd is black. posted:

mr crow

found the Corsoirb my nigga
ok lol
Another HeadShot KillKlan Joint
Rip my nigga

Haomasexual posted:

Lol.. was just reading this thread in General Bullshit (GBS) and came here to see if maybe I could break the news to FYAD. hosed up poo poo to be sure, hosed up and HOT... hahaha. Seriously though, to the girl that got beat up, PM me. I'm a clinically trained trauma psychiatrist. Will need photo to prove it is really you, because I don't have time for trolls.

Anyways, cya. Off to the clinic, will reload this thread later today to see if any surprise sex surfaces

Jack Daniels

Chef Boyardee posted:

Maybe instead of crying and screaming she could have rationally explained the 24 hour rom rule.

lol

Stupid Idiot Bitch
Dzokhar Duggar

She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

if you read that sentence you understand why he did it with such gusto

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

please dub this video with lisa needs braces

He came dancing across the water; Cortez, Cortez. What a killer.

Pluto Nash

Bro Magnon posted:

Pluto Nash

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

please dub this video with lisa needs braces

Goat Yelling Like A Man

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

hotwheels

Royal

seafoam
lol monkey see monkey do; he punished her mercilessly over petty bullshit and now she's doing the same 2 him. wow great job america, isn't it great seeing ur kids grow up to be exactly like you

Pluto Nash

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

lol monkey see monkey do; he punished her mercilessly over petty bullshit and now she's doing the same 2 him. wow great job america, isn't it great seeing ur kids grow up to be exactly like you

thats a bad opinion dude

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

wow that dude is a dick

here comes cask

A Perfect Urkel posted:

thats a bad opinion dude

if you legitimately want to hel.p someone you should confront them then and there and not wait until it suits u/fits your own self interest. then that's politics.

Pluto Nash

DONT gently caress WITH ME I HAVE A BACHELORS (BACCALAUREATE) DEGREE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE!

Pluto Nash

i bet all 3 of those people are horrible

crundy
nuggpuffer311
also, im not goignto watch the video/nayhitng related to it or read any news about it, im just gonna base all moy opinions on wahts posted in the thread

crundy
nuggpuffer311

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

if you legitimately want to hel.p someone you should confront them then and there and not wait until it suits u/fits your own self interest. then that's politics.

ah yes she was def in a position to confront him while he was whipping her with a belt *puffs on pipe*

corsair

zabaglione posted:

starbu.cx

DESTROY TWITTER // words words

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

i meant the part where you equate the two acts as being equal ("petty bullshit") because regardless of what she's "punishing" him for now, she is also punishing him for what he did back then

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

the classical symptoms of cerebral palsy are a passion for technology and registering on somethingawful.com

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

A Perfect Urkel posted:

i meant the part where you equate the two acts as being equal ("petty bullshit") because regardless of what she's "punishing" him for now, she is also punishing him for what he did back then

she could have punished him back then in the same manner as she is now, except she waited and now she's doing it in hopes of him letting her keep her car or whatever.

Pluto Nash

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

she could have punished him back then in the same manner as she is now, except she waited and now she's doing it in hopes of him letting her keep her car or whatever.

it arguably wouldn't have had the same effect on him/his career in 2004

a Loving Dog

ARfys cool

A Perfect Urkel posted:

it arguably wouldn't have had the same effect on him/his career in 2004

agreed but then it wouldn't have the mo of "let me keep my car or else."

Pluto Nash

Tickle Me Chelmno posted:

the classical symptoms of cerebral palsy are a passion for technology and registering on somethingawful.com

The Goon Doctor > Ataxic Palsy Havers (1 2 3 4 5 6)

starbu.cx

plz change my name to Ataxic Palsy Haver 2004

starbu.cx

zabaglione posted:

GBS Owns.
Cart Mountain

My Tapir IS Sick posted:

agreed but then it wouldn't have the mo of "let me keep my car or else."

thats why she owns.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
reminder that people in concentration camps were incredibly petty and cruel to one another

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Serpent Fag posted:

thats why she owns.

exactly

Pluto Nash

«64 »