Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts

malkav11 posted:

The thing that really bugged me was that there were a bunch of cards that specifically required those super-rare iconic characters. Which were not rare, and thus filled boosters with useless garbage.

I collected the game when it came out because I was a huge SW fan (I remember getting a bunch of Jabba's Palace boosters for one of my birthdays) but was too young to really be able to grasp the nuances of the game, and I stopped playing around the time of the Special Edition expansion. Several years later my brother and I dragged our collections out of storage and played the game a fair bit, and I remember enjoying it but by then it was basically dead.

I can barely remember the mechanics of the game anymore, but I do recall that it was fairly complex. What are people's takes on it in retrospect, aside from the obvious issue of needing to spend a fair amount of money to get those iconic character cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread