Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This is actually more romantic than the truth, thanks JD

Debbie Metallica

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

A Perfect Urkel posted:

Never gonna happen

Debbie Metallica
how do you flirt on aim anyway

Debbie Metallica

Jack Daniels posted:

Np. We needed an inspirational story of Love

There's a funny story about the first time we made love but I've probably told it before and you guys will just get mad because it doesn't necessarily involve me being fat but you could turn it into that if you wanted.

Debbie Metallica

Jack Daniels posted:

Ozma, tell us about the first time Loinworm & yourself Made Love

I accidentally pushed his laptop off his bed when I pushed off his giant triple down comforter duvet thing (what kind of idiot leaves laptop on bed underneat giant duvet) and broke the keyboard

To his credit he didn't stop doing me just so he could assess the damage, he even cuddled afterward before finally saying "I'm pretty sure you ruined my computer"

Debbie Metallica

CleopatraBarksdale posted:

Listen. I wish I could say that our love was like a storybook love, but the truth about love is that it is messy and it is strange and it is wierd a bit like I am, and sometimes it feels like a tubesock stuffed with candy corn

Debbie Metallica

Lets Get Twisted posted:

good picture rory

Twisty, I don't know if you realize this, but he's trolling me. He's had it in for me for years because I don't buy his shtick and this is how he repays me.

Debbie Metallica

Lets Get Twisted posted:

hahah it was literally you owe me a new keyboard when u first hosed

He didn't pay for the computer so I said I didn't owe him anything.

I'm not on birth control and we're never getting married, sorry JD

And you forgot about the part where he used to gently caress one of Moonshine's wives

Debbie Metallica

Ozmas Face

I think sometimes when you see someone in a position of power, your anger towards them becomes this cyclonic wind of rage, rather like a tornado, and it begins to consume you almost as though you are on fire.l

Debbie Metallica

Jack Daniels posted:

Well I mean I don't think he's still married to the insane chick with the stupid shamrock tattoos, and she was his 2nd wife

ie malevolent

Debbie Metallica
Thanks for making something as sacred as our lovemaking seem silly and, worse yet, possibly disgusting.

Debbie Metallica

that cool. good job. im exercise (ozma HATES me) lol

Next time you post, keep this in mind

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Debbie Metallica

Lets Get Twisted posted:

REWARD DO REWARD

I should be given the option to spank a user, like poking on facebook

You have been spanked by [ ]

Debbie Metallica
Please.... like me...

Debbie Metallica
Just sent Loinworm this thread. He read it, and he's pissed. Said he trusted JD, that he expected him to be a nice guy. He says he's too angry to post right now but will do so very, very soon.

Debbie Metallica
I think the real lesson here is never, ever think that someone from FYAD can be your friend. Never confide in them.

Debbie Metallica
Hi. Just an idea, just a little suggestion? back the gently caress off

Debbie Metallica
Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior!

Debbie Metallica
We've been in a good mood all day because Saturday is our designated sex night. He took me out to lunch at a Japanese restaurant we both like, and we talked about feminism- which was exciting to me, as it's a subject I'm passionate about- and then we picked out some purple sweet potatoes together so he can make his purple pie. We both had a long afternoon nap and now he's making chicken stock.

Debbie Metallica

Hello Titty posted:

like third wave or what. are you excited about the new sheila jeffreys book? post your tits

Yah and meh. I liked one of her old books but

Debbie Metallica

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Boofy posted:

Transcript of Ozma-Loinworm call released:

We actually never really talk on the phone, he doesn't answer his cell because he rarely has it around nor does he even look at texts so I just e-mail

He uses google voice to transcribe messages and it hates me so when I call I think all that's transcribed is "Hi, it's Rachael" before it all goes to hell

Debbie Metallica