Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sponrad
Apr 11, 2004

by T. Finn
http://www.mermaidshelly.com

She is a hot babe that loves fish and foresees magical futures for all of you in her crystal ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

That sure is something.

EDIT: Mermaid Shelly owns.

DetectiveDrebin
Jun 17, 2003

U... SSS... C! USC FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
underwater blowjobs

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sponrad posted:

She is a hot babe that loves fish and foresees magical futures for all of you in her crystal ball.

She looks a little short to be a storm trooper to me!

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Being passionate about ocean conservation is cool as heck.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Does she work for scale?

I don't know.

fluttershy.jpg
Mar 29, 2006

by angerbeet
What if I want an upper body fish suit and not a lower body one.

Can you do that for me?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

You cannot lose if you do not play.

Sponrad posted:

she sounds pretty bad rear end.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings
What a wonderful Facebook album full of mermaids.

http://www.facebook.com/mermaidshelly

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
MODERATOR CHALLENGE: For posting a low effort, low content thread in GBS that's probably just you soliciting some poorly coded website for some boring poo poo that I'm not going to be bothered to click on principle - you now must bear the full brunt of my hate and boredom.

You have 24 hours to take a photo of yourself dressed up as a Sexy Mermaid, complete with lack of legs in lieu of a fishtail, Seashell/Starfish/Octopus bra, beautiful hair and a *gigantic* blunt while holding up a sign that says "Sponrad Is Better Down Where It's Wetter" or I'm going to ban you, then find out your personal address and mail you a bunch of dead cats in a big box that says FRAGILE and DOES NOT CONTAIN DEAD CATS.

Don't edit the OP, and be sure to complete the challenge before another goon completes it for you!

ADDITIONAL MODERATOR CHALLENGE: Anyone that I see with a My Little Pony avatar that posts beyond this reply will also be subject to this challenge, because seriously, gently caress that terrible Brony poo poo. If you mention or quote this additional moderator challenge in this thread, I will ban you automatically. If I find that your avatar was changed after the challenge (as in someone bought it for you post-challenge and reply), I'll probably reversal of fortune ban that person.

Help make us part of your world, Sponrad!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
There's a Katana Mermaid on that site, make him hold a katana too.

nildrohain454
Nov 17, 2006

Conk-a-reeeee!!!
Holy poo poo, that was fast. :munch:

Oh Abe... :allears:

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
This is fantastic, best of luck to you Sponrad.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
I have a big gay boner for abe's mod challenges

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
I'm bored. Can I make up some sort of katana-wielding blunt smoking mermaid erotic literature and post it here?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

something posted:

I'm bored. Can I make up some sort of katana-wielding blunt smoking mermaid erotic literature and post it here?

Is there any other kind?

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

something posted:

Nope!

telefono
Mar 18, 2009

ground sloths ONLY
Gonna donate the contents of my Blunt Materials Piggy Bank to the Surfrider Foundation.

Abenote threads make me a better person.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Abeya Minora posted:

Nope!

Well, there goes my idea to make this thread less lovely. :(

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
2004 regdate though? Hacked account?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Imperialist Dog posted:

2004 regdate though? Hacked account?

Maybe he just wanted an excuse to dress up as a stoner mermaid?

Brightmotor
Jun 1, 2008
It's impossible to turn into a mermaid. Believe me, no matter what parts of your body you chop off and no matter how many tuna you buy and no matter how many gypsy curses you earn the ire of, you'll just be saddled with lovely facial hair, a wheelchair, and a shitload of rotting fish.

Sponrad is hosed IRT this challenge.

shit is ace
Nov 2, 2010

Brightmotor posted:

It's impossible to turn into a mermaid. Believe me, no matter what parts of your body you chop off and no matter how many tuna you buy and no matter how many gypsy curses you earn the ire of, you'll just be saddled with lovely facial hair, a wheelchair, and a shitload of rotting fish.

Sponrad is hosed IRT this challenge.

imo whole challenge is hosed.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

poo poo is ace posted:

We all do our part. :)

RoboCriminal
Sep 21, 2007
Sup
Is getting a mod challenge before your thread reaches 10 posts a new record? Because I have to say I'm a little impressed.

Anyway the bright news for the OP is it turns out he is one of the few people on earth who know where to let his vision become a reality with a custom made neoprene tail I guess.

e: holy poo poo these cost a thousand loving dollars.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

poo poo is ace posted:

I strongly disagree.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

poo poo is ace posted:

Looks like you'll be giving it a shot though, so good luck! :tipshat:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

poo poo is ace posted:

poo poo just got real

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

poo poo is ace posted:

With this post, this thread becomes entertaining.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
She's a goony mermaid that actually goes outside :allears:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I will supersede Abe's challenge with a challenge that any GBS poster may present themselves as a super-sexy mermaid with shell-bra, fishtail, "Sponrad Is Better Down Where It's Wetter" sign etc. etc. and I will not only ban the OP if it is posted before 24 hours, but there is a sexy prize to be won.

However, if I feel you are not acting in the spirit of the thing I'll ban you instead.

How sexy? Pretty sexy.

RoboCriminal
Sep 21, 2007
Sup

angerbeet posted:

I will supersede Abe's challenge with a challenge that any GBS poster may present themselves as a super-sexy mermaid with shell-bra, fishtail, "Sponrad Is Better Down Where It's Wetter" sign etc. etc. and I will not only ban the OP if it is posted before 24 hours, but there is a sexy prize to be won.

However, if I feel you are not acting in the spirit of the thing I'll ban you instead.

How sexy? Pretty sexy.

Is it a thousand dollar neoprene mermaid tail?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

angerbeet posted:

How sexy? Pretty sexy.

Can you please define "Pretty sexy" on Mohs scale of mineral hardness so that we can make things more scientific and measurable?

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
angerbeet does the fishtail have to be a legit bodily attachment or can we use smoke and mirrors? Can the shell-bra be made of recycled paper to avoid conflicts with anti-animal product lifestyles?

Edgar Quintero
Oct 5, 2004

POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS
DO NOT GIVE HEROIN
This dude got hacked for sure. Also, I am in favour of conserving the ocean. How's that for negating goon stereotypes?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

EllisD posted:

angerbeet does the fishtail have to be a legit bodily attachment or can we use smoke and mirrors? Can the shell-bra be made of recycled paper to avoid conflicts with anti-animal product lifestyles?
Abe said you can also have a starfish or octopus bra, those wouldn't necessarily have to be dead. Plus if they were alive you wouldn't even need any straps.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

angerbeet and Abe, can I just post in here to say that you have turned this thread into a thing of beauty? I hope so because I am.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I wanna see a sexy mermaid so get out that camera you watery tart

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
Could a substitution be made of a bong, vape or one hitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:
Nothin says Ballin' Sexy Mermaid like a fat blunt dude.