Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
MODERATOR CHALLENGE: For posting a low effort, low content thread in GBS that's probably just you soliciting some poorly coded website for some boring poo poo that I'm not going to be bothered to click on principle - you now must bear the full brunt of my hate and boredom.

You have 24 hours to take a photo of yourself dressed up as a Sexy Mermaid, complete with lack of legs in lieu of a fishtail, Seashell/Starfish/Octopus bra, beautiful hair and a *gigantic* blunt while holding up a sign that says "Sponrad Is Better Down Where It's Wetter" or I'm going to ban you, then find out your personal address and mail you a bunch of dead cats in a big box that says FRAGILE and DOES NOT CONTAIN DEAD CATS.

Don't edit the OP, and be sure to complete the challenge before another goon completes it for you!

ADDITIONAL MODERATOR CHALLENGE: Anyone that I see with a My Little Pony avatar that posts beyond this reply will also be subject to this challenge, because seriously, gently caress that terrible Brony poo poo. If you mention or quote this additional moderator challenge in this thread, I will ban you automatically. If I find that your avatar was changed after the challenge (as in someone bought it for you post-challenge and reply), I'll probably reversal of fortune ban that person.

Help make us part of your world, Sponrad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

something posted:

I'm bored. Can I make up some sort of katana-wielding blunt smoking mermaid erotic literature and post it here?

Nope!

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

poo poo is ace posted:

imo whole challenge is hosed.

I strongly disagree.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
That's some beautiful loving hair and a sweet cat, but that's hardly a Gigantic Blunt, so it's hard to tell if you're taking this mermaid stuff seriously.

I'll have to ponder this for a bit.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
As long as it looks like a convincing Mermaid (which naturally would include a gigantic blunt) then yes, it's totally fine.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
I can't begin to describe how happy all of these entries make me.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

Mermaid Shelly posted:

Well I have to say this was quite a surprise to find this thread! Thank you for the fun reading, the hilarious photos and general "mer"madness! I love it :)

Just to clarify, I do make mertails: [url]http://www.mermaidshelly.com/#!shell-tail-labs

Let me know if your adventures in merfolkhood stirred up any desires for a custom made silicone scale tail... I can always be reached through the email on my website.

Thanks again for all the laughs everyone!

And whoever started this thread... thank you, you are a real sweetie! XOXOX

Did you seriously just make an account to solicit on the forums?

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
:siren: :siren: :siren: THIS WILL NOT STAND. :siren: :siren: :siren:

Shelly, I'm going out to get drunk tonight with some nerd friends. If I don't see a picture of you in a Mermaid costume Smoking A Gigantic Blunt, that's equal or greater to the quality of Mermaids Smoking Gigantic Blunts in this thread by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, I will ban you and instruct all of Something Awful to give you very poor reviews on the entirety of the Internet. And if you think I'm jaded, mean and unfair, well, let me tell you - these guys are a lot worse. They even use cusses.

The judges of your entry will be the aforementioned Mermaids Smoking Gigantic Blunts.

Only then, can you be part of our world.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

spacejew posted:

What about all that cocaine and weed that is thrown overboard from drug running boats? I mean it makes sense that merpeople would smoke blunts when you look at it like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
Haha, I did not expect such enthusiasm. Great work Shelly, and everyone really.

I'll keep this thread open to allow Angerbot to declare the sexiest Mermaid, then I guess goldmine it or whatever it is that's supposed to happen to threads like this.