Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Synapse takes their sweet, sweet, sweet loving time putting out discs, but their sheer dedication to putting out the best they can (to the point of throwing away entire transfers because studios applied DNR in the clean-up process) makes it completely worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Synapse is notorious for long, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong delays tied into their obsessive quality control. Like, we're talking years.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Masonic Youth posted:

At this point I'd be happy just with some kind of announcement from Synapse. Doesn't even have to be "coming soon", just "coming eventually" :smith:
Street Trash got delayed, like, three-plus years before it ever hit stores. When Synapse was locked in, I kicked back, put my feet up and decided to forget about it entirely so I'd be pleasantly surprised when it actually gets released.

Not to talk poo poo about Synapse, though. As soon as it gets into your hands, it'll be solid gold and worth the wait, guaranteed.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

http://manoshandsoffate.bandcamp.com/track/forgetting-you-complete

Just showed up in my Facebook feed, actually. A newly-unearthed, complete version of the end credits song (with a saxophone solo).

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

Plus, Torgo's Theme will be on a locked groove at the end of side A, so it can be played infinitely if you should so desire.
You sir are doing the lord's work. I hope there will be a cool color because I am dumb and collect that stuff like candy.

P.S.: REISSUE THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE APPLE. SOMEONE HAS TO DO THIS.

• Locked thread