Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Arc Rectifier posted:

incidentally here is a photograph of a diner I visited in 2007 in Ithaca, NY, which I wish to God I'd taken interior pictures of. Trippy as gently caress.

Did you order the egg and hams of fate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Goggle Fox posted:

Plenty seem to've, but they're talking about it in the Rifftrax thread. Short version: It was well worth driving over a hundred miles to see it.

I met a few folks there today, wearing the restoration T-shirt! One of those folks also brought a Tom Servo into the theater.

I was watching for shots of anyone in the broadcasted theater wearing the shirt, but I didn't catch any.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Frozen-Solid posted:

I figure when he posted that he fully intended to give monthly updates, and maybe he truly expected that he'd have something to update with each month, but if there really is nothing to update I'd rather no update than "Monthly update: Nothing new to report!"

Why I Saved Manos: the Hands of Fate: the thread of wait

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

Somebody in the US Postal Service is stealing and hoarding Manos: The Hands of Fate Blu-Rays, probably to enact some eldritch ritual. J'accuse.

"The Master wants you, but he can't have you! I want you!"

• Locked thread