Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Ben Solo posted:

My gosh.

I had always thought the "last known photo" quality of Manos was what made it creepy, but these stills are really intriguing. I really can't wait to see the difference in the feel of the movie when it is clear enough to see.

For instance, the Hotel Torgo documentary said that the wives' scenes were shot in the middle of the desert, and that, in the scene where the master punishes Torgo, it is revealed that his bed is a pile of sand, neither of these things were at all visible in the current version.

Also, I noticed that your site has an "outtakes" section. How exactly do you define an outtake for this movie?

EDIT: oh wait you talk about the bed of sand thing http://www.manosinhd.com/?p=188

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Nov 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Goodness Gracious.

I can't wait for this.

Also wait: the images somehow got out of focus when they transferred it to 35mm? How does that happen?

• Locked thread