Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Kaptainballistik posted:

Bad storys about BC cams? My friend just installed a set and he has had no issues!

I did grab his Evo8 MR cams off him however... :)

IIRC Crowers are re-grinds, at least for my car, and I have read people say they don't always work flawlessly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Das Volk posted:

Buy an Evo.

This is the uncool solution

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Octopus Magic posted:

Maybe I'll just drag the car back to my parents, take a week off work, start working on it at their place like every good DSM'er. gently caress 'em.

This is what you need to do

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Those wheels are so sweet looking

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

That dust looks like the kind of thing that would shred the gently caress out of your lungs.

If it's real carbon fiber, you would definitely not want any of that near you without the proper protection

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Octopus Magic posted:

Bad news, my local friend's shop (Dent Sport) is closing for good in February. :smith:

I'm going to see if I can sneak in to get a new set of cams installed and maybe an intercooler done, but if the snow keeps up like this, I think I might be screwed (I don't have snow tires or even allseasons).

I didn't even know that place existed until a few weeks ago and I live in Norwood. It's actually right up the street from where I used to live :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Looks nice, love the wheels. Where are you in MA again, I remember it being fairly close to me I think

• Locked thread