Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Looks like you got another 20k miles off the redesigned Eclipse. I had a '94 GSX and by 65k miles the engine and transmission were completely dead. By 60k the 2nd and 3rd gear and reverse synchro's poo poo themselves, all seemingly within 50 miles of each other. By 65k I had to pull the engine and do extensive work to get it running again. I didn't "race" it or anything, it was a daily driver for 15k miles. After rebuilding the engine and transmission, I sold it and just took the loss.

keykey fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Feb 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Octopus Magic posted:

I don't know what I'm going to do at this point. :(

ART CAR!! :haw:

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Octopus Magic posted:

and also this:

http://www.jnztuning.com/

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think JNZ bikini bottoms are going to do the trick.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

So in your professional sock opinion, where would his Mitsubishi be on the sockington rust scale?

• Locked thread