Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

From where I am usually standing at my job I can see a TV that is only ever tuned into the Food Network. All I can say is Giada DeLaurentis bending over whatever she's making has gotten me through some very trying times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Wow, Summer Sanders! She hosted some show on Nickelodeon I used to watch all the time as a kid.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I laughed when I flipped through it at the bookstore and saw a section called "It's hard out there for a shrimp".

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

axleblaze posted:

There's honestly so many things to hate about Guy Fieri that it's hard to choose just one. I too hate when he tries to awkwardly explain every step the cook is doing, but I also hate his awful jokes, I hate his awful catch phrases that he tries to promote, I hate the way he acts fake annoyed when someone actually uses one of his catch phrases, I hate the way he acts like it's a big deal when he's eating even slightly abnormal food, I hate how he acts like leaning forward while eating a messy sandwich is something he created...I just don't like him.

Don't forget that he wears his sunglasses on the back of his head.

• Locked thread