Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

scuz posted:

Thanks! I'm really excited for this game because I like what I'm seeing here:
:dance:

Be advised, the "Partial nudity" only extends to invisible women that want to kill you. Everything else is accurate though, especially when you shoot a specimen in the head and the brain flies up in front of your face IN SLOW MOTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Industrial posted:

What's the deal with this game? I just tried to play and couldn't find a single server.

Every time there's a new official map it takes a day or two for all the major server operators to update for it.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Do the Nutpounders no longer break apart when blown up? Cause I don't think I've seen an FP step on one of my pipes and then do three forward flips ten feet over my head before.

• Locked thread