Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eikre
May 2, 2009
Man, the revolver has me way more excited than I really should be. I roll crossbow/handcannon and even though though the meat-headed gratuity of desert eagles match the aesthetics of KF, a revolver would be loving tops. gently caress me, I hope it's a Webley. The frame doesn't look right for a top-break, but it's Britain! Here's hoping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Don't dash my dreams. That's Tripwire's job.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Scroll up dude.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Consider that hitting people with the bullets from the normal M4 might count towards the commando perk, though.

The guy in the video doesn't get very elaborate and never mentions if that could but be the case, but I feel like it might be a thing.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
So me and another goon were just passing out SCARs and M14s like mad trying to get the christmas achievement. People were taking them and putting zeds in the ground with em but still no achievement for either of us. What gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eikre
May 2, 2009
grindchat: I always thought the Commando's stalker grind would have been palatable if it were killing stalkers at a certain distance, instead of with a commando weapon specifically. Would be much easier to gain a little side EXP if you were playing another class, but still be ostensibly easier to grind it out as a commando with his sight bonus.

• Locked thread