Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK

Pumpking posted:

In other news:

How do you get that scrolling text of zed kills? I'd love to have that when I play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
KF sales are fairly common.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK

Cage posted:

I did some googling and it seems the answer is "no" but I thought Id ask anyway, is it possible to download new gun skins/models? I love the M14 but the ironsights are rear end. I can handle them in other games but the way its modeled in KF makes it hard to focus on what youre aiming at.

Also are there any maps out there where camping one room isn't the best strategy, or even viable? Ive played KF quite a bit and love it but I can't help becoming bored as hell when all your team does is camp one room. I know you can zerk or just do something like circle westlondon but Im talking something more like that resident evil mansion where the point is to keep moving.

I think icecave or whatever and aperture to a lesser extent are this way.

• Locked thread