Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.
Is the server Goony Madness being weird for anyone else? It's trying to make me download the vanilla map kf-icecave at 0.1% a second. I checked my Maps folder, and I have it already.

EDIT: Best Friend City is also being weird. It said "KFMOD" mismatch or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.
What is the Best Friend City password? Or is that a private thing now?

Also, Medic is easily my favorite class.

Medic>Berzerker>Commando>Sharpshooter>Demolitions>Firebug

2 Medic SMGs and a LAR makes me feel good.

Another question: Is a single handcannon supposed to weigh as much as dual handcannons?

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Alone on GotKF. Join so we can have goony madness.

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

:words:

The long troll is always the best troll.

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Macheath posted:

Some friends and I have been getting into Killing Floor as complete newbies over the past week or so, and I've cut together some videos of the (ongoing) experience that you might like:

Session one: part 1, part 2, part 3
Session two: part 1, part 2

We really suck, but watching a bunch of idiots flail around and scream at each other is fun, right?

I must play with you. MC2552John on Steam.

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Honey Badger posted:

Is there an option for crosshairs or anything? Trying to aim this pistol without them is hard as poo poo, and I generally don't have time to aim down the irons at everything.

No crosshairs, short of old CS1.6 style sharpie.

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

What's the difficulty on The Birdcage?

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

I'd love to record it, and upload it to youtube if it decides to cooperate. Youtube uploads are broken right now for me :X

Add me on Steam with Steam ID MC2552John

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

alg posted:

what custom maps do y'all wanna see on Birdcage?

What is the Birdcage's info? I thought it got taken down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Meow Tse-tung posted:

not allowing people to play realistic mode until level 12

They actually just patched that out, even though anyone that gives a poo poo at this point is well beyond level 12.

• Locked thread