Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
This is a more recent version of the DMX et al music mod. I'd give it at least a try. It helps you take the game less seriously.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17758452/DMX.rar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
20+ man servers are the best. There needs to be more.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
He's pretty awesome on mountain pass with a mac10, but no one needs help on that map.

A firebug, that is.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Roommates using your microwave with your router inside of it?

Seriously though, the only time I had that kind of error happen with any frequency was like 9 years ago when I had a USB2.0 wireless adapter on a computer without the newer USB and it couldn't handle the data flow or some poo poo garbage like that.

Check your network devices, see if anyone is connected that shouldn't be.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Are suicidal and HoE difficulties more mobile games or more campy games?

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Join the steam group chat you nerds. KF with goons is fun.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Can you choose a specific voice file from a category, or is that as specific as you can get?

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I think I have 5 total hours as sharpshooter, yet I just hit level 6. Wave 1 pop clots erry day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Is there a setting I can edit so that my computer uses enough memory that the game doesn't do that hiccup thing every time a round starts?

• Locked thread