Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
what the gently caress was that ending? :psyduck: the game loops to stage 1 and displays GET TO PET and no credits or anything? :psyduck::psyduck: that's like super monkey adventure tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kakaricho posted:

February 35th is the big guy's birthday, so send him some love.

https://twitter.com/arimorokoshi415

And here I thought leap year birthdays was the impossible one...

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mister Chief posted:

Were you guys able to download the episodes from mega?

yes! thank you for providing this option.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
rune factory Lufia 2 puzzle kacho! :aaaaa:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PureRok posted:

Final Fantasy XV.

this but crystal chronicles

"The Nintendo Gamecube came out over fifteen years ago. This makes it a classic console..."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
火行気, human entertainment's failed spinoff of fire pro wrestling, where you play as an airliner pilot, who wrestles various monks in order to become the most powerful spirit medium in the world

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Simon The Digger posted:

Please tell me that this is real, because it sounds amazing.

i'm sorry but it's not. it's just a gibberish homophone of airplane.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i love this episode's tamage because i have a love-hate relationship with novel crane catcher games. they're always cool but also impossible

i'm lookin at you "you have to fill in all nine squares with these ping pong balls but the one in the center has to have the red mark on it" utsunomiya. or the game center in residential yoyogi where you have to get a ping pong ball onto a toy train track and hope the train doesn't push it off the edge going around a curve

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jul 5, 2018

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Adamant posted:

I won a tablet on my first try from one of those "stick the bar through one of the holes" catcher games, so I'm rather fond of them.

i avoid those, they're such money toilets. i'll give it one try and that's it! the promised prize is always tantalizing, but the spot you have to hit is so precise that it rides on a fraction of a second, so you may as well just be checking your luck yknow? :v:

but hey, at least those will always pass over the right place in analog, it's not like rigged american prize cabinets where you'll be guaranteed to lose most games because its internal computer determined that this isn't a winning round.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

StriderVM posted:

In reality it is even worse. They are rigged. Even if you are accurate to the millisecond, you won't win unless the machine allows you to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBfwgwT1nQ

The only way you can "rig" the machine in your favor is to monitor how long no one is winning in the machine. If someone has recently won, do not play it, you will not win.

yea that's what i mean, lots of american machines do this (and claw games in japan will have variable grip strength per play) but the machine in question just needs to be millimeter-precise, which you can do... just, you need to be millimeter precise :v:

i found that, after over a year of playing the drat things, i like the hook catch games best, because they have no variable grip strength. you either get the pull ring on the s-hook or you don't, and if you understand how the machine works, you can get a payout rate of almost 100%. but the game centers generally dgaf because the prizes they put in those are like half a year outdated or even more

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Adamant posted:

The next game will be a game which title ends in "densetsu". There's a good number of nice games that could potentially refer to.

悪の面:ゼルだの外伝説

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jakespeare posted:

Thanks a bushel for the heads up on the subbed Tsubasa ep. It might not be quite the quality sub that most here are probably accustomed to, but I always appreciate a new fix for my gccx addiction. I don't mind a few seeds and stems here and there :P

idk if i would call that translation stems and seeds, that's more like the trim from some industrial hemp

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Adamant posted:

Also, the next game is going to be a game that has at least one letter from the alphabet in its title

Shaq Fu!

e: it's probably gonna be something lovely like B.O.B.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

univbee posted:

It's also crazy to me how he grinded out those 99 lives (slowly killing bullet bills with a shell in one level), I'm not sure you could do it slower if you tried, especially since one earlier level in world 4 gets you 99 lives with just a few minutes of setup.

and no-effort lives if you go to chocolate secret, which i think he unlocked

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

TeaJay posted:

Is there a reliable way to order that Kacho figure online and have it shipped to Europe (Finland, to be exact) and how much approx. would that cost (figure and shipping) ?

order online no. shipped to europe, if you can get a middleman, maybe $40us?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
it's short for Shinya Extreme Xtreme ok

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
thank you! i finally have good internet so i can contribute to seeding, but even then nobody requests more than 50KB/s :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

somebodyelse posted:

Hey guys, my sister will be visiting Japan to travel through for a few weeks, so I was wondering where could I direct her to pick me up any GCCX merch? She's not interested in the show herself so live events and the like would be pointless (unless they so happen to be the only place selling). Thanks either way!

if you want dvd sets you might have luck at the many dozens of book-offs to be found in tokyo. everything is secondhand, but their prices tend to be pretty reasonable unless you find something that's both especially rare and high in demand. it's also a great place to shop for old game soundtracks. i picked up a good-condition persona 3 ost for like ten bucks at one in nakano.

for merch itself, you pretty much have to go to an event, sadly :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
probably something extremely unexciting to a westerner, like Ultra Man

e: booger man

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Nov 9, 2018

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kanfy posted:

If I had to guess, it's probably "umai" which Arino uses often to praise his good plays (or good food if he's eating something) being mixed with "uma", the word for horse. Especially if he says it like "umma" which people tend to do in casual speech.

kacho: うまそう!
google: i see. it's a horse

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

univbee posted:

Merry Christmas!

If I have to see this, so do you.

Oh fine, I guess I can put a New Year's Zelda II Revenge in your stocking, too.

Translated by kakaricho
Timed by Random Stranger
Proofread by hirayuki

https://nyaa.si/view/1104878

https://mega.nz/#!SNsFnAja!ohhwAq4842u683Lr007sSqDgUQwLyV9hvjr9VACSd54

Great video, thanks!

After seeing this series, I honestly don't know why it's hailed as the "best zelda" or even a "good zelda." I've played it before and the controls are laggy, the hitboxes are shoddy and unfair... if it didn't have Zelda in the title, everyone would just call it a badgame.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Thank you! 明けましたおめでとうございます

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nipponophile posted:

I find it so hard to believe that he used to play drums at one time.

yeah brah i played drums one time too

haven't you seen his band photo

That said, Lammy has some weird timing/hitbox problems yeah. If you're not like within 90% of the note (which is often very short) then you don't get credit for it, and the shorter a set is, the easier it is to miss one or two and then lose credit for it. It helps to go a little early, because it did feel like maybe it had some kind of input lag. I cleared it pretty handily and I never had to play any stage more than twice, but yeah it takes some conscious compensation on your timing.

source: i played it yesterday for the first time

american version so i was like WHOA WHAT THE gently caress SHE DIES AND GOES TO HELL? apparently, the US version changed it so she gets launched to a remote island

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jan 2, 2019

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

oh i didn't know the kacho was in marching band, i was talking about his garage band :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
kacho immediately uses the bucket after getting to the end of time. he has never saved

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kakaricho posted:

Hoping to win a t-shirt, I bought four bottles of Kacho Water at the Messe event, waited a few months for entries to calm down, sent in my entry, and, well, lucky me.

poo poo, that's baller

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
kacho no bonus

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

chief arino... did you know this country has a national sport that no other country has?
no!
would you like to try it?
okay!

*kacho and inoko MAX squatting in the snow guzzling vodka out of the bottle*

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PureRok posted:

After watching that it has become my firm belief that there's no way in hell that Arino beats the game without some AD shenanigans (and even then...).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEjEW9oEnU

im the sound effects and bizarre monster sprites they recycle for crystalis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
earthbound is good as hell but turn based rpgs don't really mix with the video format. i don't know if even arino's kayfabe can carry this one