Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I am really praying Doom will come back. I know the SNES port sucks but I beat it regardless and want to see Arino playing it :colbert:

E: Ineffiable have you played Tokyo Bus Driver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Dreamcast. One of my favorite games ever. Japan only of course, but you can find a dummied copy easy, and with the super short GameFAQs you'll be able to get through it no problem. I've been hoping Arino would play that too.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

univbee posted:

Shinya Arino's Mighty Bomb Jack non-challenge segments are as truly mythic as any television ever shot, their artistic achievement rivaled by their turbulent history. The focal point of controversy when released in 2006, the original unedited tape was lost for a half-decade. Long thought to have been lost to fire, the original non-challenge segments of episode 39 were miraculously found in perfect condition in a Korean mental institution's video game room.

SAGCCX is proud to present this milestone compilation of episode 39's segments of The Romantic Never Ends, and the final 1987 Famicom releases overview in a new special edition, restored from the original negatives using state-of-the art technology provided by the leading scientists of NASA and Tokyu Hands, and an all-new translation by zari-gani, the only survivor of the episode's original screening in the previously mentioned Korean mental institution.

Download torrent81 (1 files; 45.38 MB)
View torrent stats

http://depositfiles.com/files/59iyo1986

You get no points for pointing out which two things I'm referencing/spoofing in that post.

It was short but sweet :3: and the best part of that sumo game was the title :/

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I didn't watch any episode of him playing this on the SFC, but it was a fun episode! I could never get into Fire Emblem enough to make it very far, but a lot better to watch. Chapter 3 was hilarious.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

KimT posted:

If he's never played a Fire Emblem, you can't really expect him to know about that.

But he did play this before!

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I had no idea that got a Saturn release! I know what's going on the end of my backlog.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I just tried to watch the DVD episodes and oh my god :psyduck: the English narrator is terrible and I don't think I can watch GCCX for a few days because of it. I need to get subs on some raws for those god drat.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
If you have the time and :effort:, you could always make a fan-made compilation though! I'd watch it.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Jack the votes, I don't have a facebook!

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Let's just hope this poo poo gets put on the home screen of every American fool's 360 and PS3. That's what GCCX needs to get the DVD sale and international success snowball going

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Caitlin posted:

Hoooooooooly shitballs tell me this is getting subbed soon please so I can die happy. :toot:

:aaaaa:

I beat Mother 2 before I knew Japanese because I had played Earthbound so much. I am so ready for this :qq:

Also an Itoi playthrough holy poo poo will we find secrets nobody knows yet will he activate the debug menu in game aaaa

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Wow, I bought that game three days ago for 50 cents. Guess I'll have a head start on it when it gets here.

I'll be okay as long as there's no kanji knowledge necessary to beat it...

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 21, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Erwin Tuwonwon posted:

You don't mess with Kan.

What episode is this/how have I not seen this

edit: :doh:

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 3, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

:mmmhmm: just kidding

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Unanimous conclusion from me and my 7 friends I watched Mr. Gimmick with, it was a great game and one of the best episodes.

The Live episode wasn't that funny and Inoue and the other guy really hosed up in terms of making their segments unbearable (they looked like they :lsd: an hour or two before they started rolling)

VV Yes you need to watch it on a real TV. It needs to be shown on a large TV. I speak from experience VV

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Apr 10, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
You guys like the theme song?! :gonk:

Random Stranger posted:

There's the big announcement: a Game Center CX sountrack!

This is the only song that's ever aired on the show that deserves to be on a soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9x2on1_bU

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Random Stranger posted:

That will be more popular once it's subbed. There's some good bits in it.

I haven't watched the episode but I think it's a great game :colbert:

Also all my friends really hated the Princess Tomato episode but I thought it was OK up until after the prison break, it got kinda boring after that.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Ineffiable posted:

I think Umihara Kawase has to be so high because it's the first appearance of Inoko Max, and he certainly steals the show in that episode.

That's why I voted after all.

It was a good survey though. I liked seeing the results after following GCCX for so long here.

Agreed, Inoko MAX was great in that ep.

I have to say though, I actually played Layla after watching the episode. It wasn't the best episode but it was one of the few times I went to go play a game right after watching Arino play it!

And yeah that's partly why I voted for Doom but I would have voted for it just the same if he had never tried it ever. He hasn't played anything of that genre yet (nor would I expect him to ever again) so I want to see how he fares with a simple FPS.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Mister Chief posted:

I never got past the second song so I had no idea that one of the songs was a prequel to Don't poo poo Your Pants.

That's what I voted as the worst. Couldn't make it through the whole episode. Every time singing comes up it's never good...

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

gunstarheroes posted:

And, actually the only time I've been shocked...
1. Everything I Learned From Strategy Guides

:stonk: I really expected to see the singing ones down here.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I really miss Ring Ring Tactics: Super Money Adventure though. I think, especially because of the game, that was no question my favorite. I forget if I voted for it but it's really really good.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

The White Dragon posted:

"Super Monkey" :v:

I would watch a marathon live playthrough of this but only if it had no singing.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Lizard Wizard posted:

How does it feel to hate everything that's hilarious?

Oh come on, when you've heard Arino sing once you've heard every single time he's ever sang. It does feel great though. The hatred surges through my veins and gives me power.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the new episode Arino gets made fun of because of his haircut, and the subtitles say he said "it was a success", but isn't he saying "it wasn't a success"

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Random Stranger posted:

Nope. Arino says "Seikou ja!" (it's even subtitled "成功じゃ!").

I stand corrected and appropriately shamed!

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I need to know what the song that plays in the intro of ep 160 is! That track that plays while they display the 4 parts of the episode and Kacho says his little thing

edit: Oops, didn't realize I hit 180!

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 08:28 on May 29, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Holy poo poo new episode whaaaaaat

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
If it finishes downloading in the next couple hours before I decide to go to bed I'll host a mirror of it somewhere. Everyone give me all your bandwidths thanks in advance.

e: Torrent finally finished! Have a Mega mirror.

quote:

Game Center CX - 63 Mendel Palace.avi (576.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!Bx1FHRaT!QyqWGk-KEaF22L0zdc5k-USR6jgtzSAZaHRhWgl4P9Y

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Aug 1, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I'm still patiently waiting for them to try and play Doom again :colbert:

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Ineffiable posted:

This is gonna bother me. What's that shmup playing to the right of Arino's Shooter Love 2007 gamer age test? Episode 104.

It seems so familiar but I can't pick it out.

I'm re-downloading this one but what's the chance of getting a screenshot up ins.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

bdr9 posted:

There isn't really a great shot of it.

That last one's good enough! Shock Trooper was almost there, no doubt it's Psyvariar, but it's Medium Unit not 2.

Learn to Google you fools. :smugdog:

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
poo poo man. I don't see how the Chief can't fill all those seats. I'm really hoping the place is overfilled. I hope they picked the game in 2003 too.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
gently caress I want that shaved ice shirt.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

zari-gani posted:

The merchandise menu.

I'm too dumb to be able to read all of this, what's the name for #11?

VVV Well poo poo, that first character threw me off. The merch picture is really tiny but looks like the same character on the coat (at least I think it does), thanks! VVV

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Nov 5, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I think any goons that aren't already in the area aren't getting poo poo, or are getting ready to pay insane amounts for EMS shipping.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I think I gotta stay up and hope I can watch this poo poo on a live stream. You can do it kacho :ohdear:

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Nipponophile posted:

I think the hardest I've ever laughed during an episode was #131 Mito Koumon, when Kan asked to see some "koumon play".

Ugh I don't get it :saddowns:

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

gently caress I knew it was gonna be embarrassingly obvious :doh:

Bing the Noize fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Nov 6, 2013

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
Holy poo poo the Inoko MAX card.

I would get that poster sized.

Adbot