Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
I skip the beginning until where Arino shows up with the speech bubble and stop watching when the viewer gift screen comes up. Before I used to watch until the king had said what he was going to, but since it didn't add much to the experience for me, I stopped doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Would it be possible to contact you some other way than PM, zari-gani? Purchasing the platnium upgrade just for this one message would be a bit silly. Since Finland's flag has already been taken, would a coat of arms of my birth region be possible to use?

EDIT: would the email address on your personal site work?

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
That's the email I used, works for the initial contact.

Money sent, thanks for the hard work.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
That's a pretty manly picture of her, alright. And thanks for the previous segment upload.

EDIT: I also can't seem to register into alluvion, seems it isn't able to find my profile or something along those lines.

Major Helper fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 5, 2013

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Might be just me, but the angle and her expression make her appear like some male comedian with make up to me. It could be that I only take her face into account, not her hair or clothes, as those kinda blend together in my eyes, making a backdrop for her face. I've quite a limited field of view so it could be my brain focuses more on the facial features due to that. If I turn my face so that her face is even more horizontal and focus on the neck/shoulder area, then she starts looking more feminine again, strangely enough.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Looks simply amazing to me.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new episode. The picture with Arino's face merged with the main character's head is amazing.

Major Helper fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Sep 24, 2013

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Great to see him being so Arinoish for the whole video.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
The boquet is super beautiful.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
That's great.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Yet another great release, I got many good laughs during the special.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Yes, Derby Stallion was even more amazing than usual.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
It's almost completely Arino for me anyways, it's him who makes the show shine for people like me who don't really have many/any fond memories of the games of old (probably). I'm sure people who lived and gamed during the particular era get that extra nostalgia splash from the show though. Oftentimes it's Arino's performance outside the game that makes or breaks things.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
You deserve everything you get and more. Nice of them to remember you this way.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
The only one that comes to mind for me, even remotely, would be Kwong Ruyl or whatever the cameraman of Yoo Jae Suk in the Runningman series is, and even he wouldn't come close I think, as he's not such a looker like Abe.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
That's comedy gold. At first I thought the picture on the left was a really bad caricature of Arino before I noticed the body behind it.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Any game that would require me to find out how to do something specific that requires a series of actions to be done. Without internet access I'd have quite the hard time as at the end of the day, I'm not a particularily patient gamer.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful

Kakaricho posted:

Arino roughing up a staff member while Tojima watches.

So not only is Arino a comedian gamer, he's a martial artist too! He never ceases to amaze.

Can't wait for the new translated episodes, been so long since I last had my fill of Arino.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for another great translation! I'll also agree that I found the SMB part too long for my taste. It was nice to see him reach the ending, but the multitudes of lives he needed made it quite frustating and a bit boring at times. Despite that, it was still great and heart-pounding with plenty of emotion.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new release. The game itself might have been a tad dull for me, but Arino's fantastic reactions more than make up for it, as usual with these kinds of games. Had many a good laughs.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Great work with the translation. The episode was quite interesting, with a couple twists and turns to keep me entertained.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
*clicks download faster than light*

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
The interlude picture of Arino looks like a mix of Brezhnev and Einstein.

Nice episode, loved the candy store duo.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Must be the reason he was stopped so often.

Abe's great, who doesn't love him?

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new translation! I agree with the others on how I enjoyed the backstage banter a lot.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thank you for the new translation, it was a great episode.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
I sure hope so, I almost keeled over from the withdrawal symptoms of no new Arino releases.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Yay, another episode. Thanks a lot.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Woo woo, another episode. I'm loving this.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Another great episode, only the game itself was slightly lackluster. Everything else was highly entertaining. But it's Mario, so it's a-ok.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
*sniffle*

Just kidding, great work. Hopefully the next stretch without a new release won't be QUITE as long so our withdrawal symptoms won't get too severe.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for another great release, had a blast (dohoho) watching it.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for another release. The tamage segment had me slightly melancholy even while laughing at everything the shopkeeper said.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new releases! I was flabbergasted by Arino's performance in the third part's end.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Zari-gani deserves everything she gets and more.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new release. Chuckled at the sales-lady's banter with Arino.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Thanks for the new releases, they were fun to watch. I agree with the above statements.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
The way I saw it he always managed to run/dive between the ball and the batter, sometimes by a mere pixel or two, and since the pitcher was therefore incorrectly positioned he couldn't grab the ball. Could be wrong though.

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Cannot contain hype!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Helper
Feb 18, 2013

Not necessarily
all that helpful
Laughed 'til I cried. Wonderful episode.