Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010
OP, do you have a job? CPS will lump that in as another reason you're unfit to take care of your kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010

WNxOddJob posted:

It's a weekend. My wife works hard, and I typically am up until midnight-1 am waiting for her to get home. When you have kids (9 month old!) you take whatever chances you can to sleep a bit. It's sunday. There's no reason she would go to school today. If she had to go to school, the alarm is set, and we're up at 7 am.

70% pictures

OP, do you have a job? If not, get one.

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010

Morby posted:

To be fair, it sounds like the OP is a student. With 2 parents and 2 small children, sometimes it makes more sense for one parent to stay home and for the other parent to work because daycare is really expensive.

Not if they're so poor they can't afford a safe living environment for their kids. OP should be taking online courses or whatever in the evening so that he can work a job (even just part time) and raise the standard of living for his kids, so that CPS won't take them away. Or should just be working a job and not going to school until he has enough money saved up to afford daycare/whatever.

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010
Jesus.

You're lucky CPS was able to FIND your kids in that mess when they came over.

I'd be interested to see a tally of the dead, mummified cats you find in that mess.

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010
I have a feeling we won't be hearing from the OP anymore.

I hope CPS keeps your kids. They deserve a better life than living in that mess and a father that blows thousands of dollars on a computer that is completely unnecessary.

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010

WNxOddJob posted:

Proved you wrong. Sorry, I'm busy attempting to fix my squalor problem so I can stop being a slob and get my children back and get my life back in order. I guess I take that a little more seriously than answering every neckbeard question on the internet.

We're currently cleaning everything up, and for all that are asking: yes, I have some kind of mental problem. Yes, I'm seeking help for it. I'm going to the doctor on tuesday actually (10:40 am appointment) to start finding out what's wrong.

It's in our bedroom. He's got a playpen. In fact I cut back a lot of expenditures on my "$2700" in order to buy the little man some necessities.

8/29/2011 Inv #76865118Order #104864136 $1,526.39
8/27/2011 Inv #76733228Order #88796597 $98.31

Those are my new egg order histories copy/pasted. If you want screenshots or more proof, I'll gladly post it.

I'll continue updating this thread as long as it's relevant. Tomorrow I plan to speak to a lawyer. I will also be posting updated photos for when we've got the house cleaned up tonight.

We have two friends over here helping us.

drat, you sure showed me. The fact that you still spent that much money on a computer is loving ridiculous. Get your poo poo together. You obviously care about what people on here think, or you wouldn't put so much effort in to justifying your (wildly excessive) purchases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerPimp
Jul 10, 2010
Never before have I seen E/N in such widespread agreement :3: