Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

WNxOddJob posted:

Pictures DO NOTE WE ARE CLEANING AND THESE WERE TAKEN NOW, RIGHT NOW, SO STUFF IS BEING TORN APART, SORTED THROUGH, THROWN AWAY, ECT: http://imgur.com/a/OEeT2

I'm not saying it's not our fault. In fact, I agree, our house is a mess. A bad mess? Sure, probably. A dangerous instant take away kids mess? I don't personally think so. A warning would have sufficed to get us to clean.

So this is your house right now, after feverishly cleaning it up and I assume also arranging things so they would look as good as they possibly could for the photos you're using to argue that your house isn't terrible:

CPS and the police officer were right. You're loving disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Well, guess my kid just decided to get dressed and go to school on a Sunday for some reason. At least she didn't put her foot through the rotting floorboards or bump into any of the special Precariously Stacked Boxes I have in every corner of the house, and the cat on the bare mattress isn't even dead right now so what the hell cops

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

Doing laundry really shouldn't take more than a day. Do you just keep constantly buying new clothes or do your kids wear dirty ones or what? I understand that there's 4 people there, but drat.

I could have washed every piece of clothing I own twice today and had time left over to run my own bedsheets through the wash and still watched Tim Tebow's latest comeback too. Laundry's really pretty easy, especially when you roll out of bed before your child begs you to wake up to feed her.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

BurgerPimp posted:

Never before have I seen E/N in such widespread agreement :3:

I'm really, really surprised that nobody has seriously tried to defend him as a Victim yet.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Walter posted:

You can see the infamous computer here.

That's the $110 mouse specified in the "computer build" thread. Obviously didn't cut back on those expenditures too much.

I didn't even know Cheezits came in plastic tubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

IrvingWashington posted:

This is really weird and I don't get why you need to keep beating it into the ground. He has enough legitimate problems that you don't need to make poo poo up.

He said that on weekdays someone will wake up to an alarm to get his kid up and off to school. If you seriously think that if I don't wake my kids up to eat breakfast at 8am on a Sunday I should have my kids taken away from me then I think you are somewhere between 'a bit daft' to 'crazily yelling on a street corner.' I guess having the kids poke their head around the door when they get up could be traumatizing them, but it seems doubtful.

This could all be because I am seeing this from the perspective of a parent whose kids don't have to hold their breath as they move past packing box mountain, but then their school seems pretty good too so maybe they would like to get some extra rocket math in on a Sunday.

If you don't instantly understand what's wrong with the idea of a 5 year old getting dressed by herself, packing her poo poo, and heading to school on a Sunday because her parents aren't up before 10:00 AM, and instead try to justify it somehow in any way, you're a huge god drat idiot.