Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
I met a close friend of mine in grade 8. She had cystic fibrosis, a genetic disease that makes it really hard to breathe and comes with a ton of other medical problems. She was a beautiful person, and she loved to sing.

Near the end of 2008, she got sick with a pretty bad cold, and was hospitalized. A bunch of us went to go visit her, and we spent an afternoon playing Rock Band. After playing the song 'Maps' by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, she turns to us and says, "That has got to be my favourite song."

That was the last time I saw her. She died 2 weeks before turning 16; I got the call when I was listening to 'Maps' and praying she'd recover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jdcOXDl-

The moment she starts singing the chorus I just dissolve into uncontrollable tears.

edit:
Also anything by Carissa's Wierd.
They'll Only Miss You When You Leave
Piano Song Piano Song
I had to take this stuff out of my iTunes, because every time this came up on shuffle I'd start getting a lump in my throat.

The saddest movie I have ever watched is Nada Sou Sou, a Japanese film about a brother who must raise his step sister after her father leaves them and his mother dies. As he takes care of her, he has less time for things in his own life. He ends up dying of a disease at a young age at the end of the movie, and I cried like a 2 year old child when I watched it the first time. Still makes me tear up.

stegoceras has a new favorite as of 11:35 on Mar 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

live at random, live as best one can

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Back in middle/high school, I was really into Animorphs. And in the last book Rachel dies.

I was so distraught and teared up right then and there. A year or so back, me and my friend were talking about the books, and it made me want to re-read them. I was pleasently surprised by how I still liked it. K.A. Applegate really knew how to develop those characters.

And then I got to the last book. I forgot what happened at the end since it had been years since I had even thought about it. Once I got there, I teared up again.

I had a similar experience recently with the Tawny Man trilogy by Robin Hobb. I loved those books back in middle school and a year ago I was cleaning out old boxes of stuff and found them again. I had totally forgotten that the Fool dies, then comes back to life but has to leave Fitz forever. It really affected me for like a couple days after I'd finished reading.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The last six or so chapters of Catch-22 always gently caress me up. When Snowden dies especially. Yossarian does all he can to save the poor kid, but he can't even let him die under morphine because someone stole it to sell for the cash. All he can do is open Snowden's parachute and wrap him in it, as he keeps muttering "I'm cold.". All Yossarian can do is say "There, there." as he dies in the back of the bomber, in a ray of sunlight.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
Sorry if this has been posted, but watching one of my favorite authors Terry Pratchett planning his own death and witnessing the planned death of others always makes me bawl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZnfC-V1SY

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

A Mighty Wind hit the sweet spot for me where they do a good job being ridiculous and full of light-hearted comedy; all the while they were laying the ground work for a really sweet love story. I always tear up at the Mitch and Mickey part of the big show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLZfPPM7GQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PsZ2bGS-Q

These would be better only if you've seen the lead up to them in the movie I think. I also see that these clips are not from the movie; in that, you see the other bands leaving their dressing rooms to see if they kiss.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out
The Discovery Netwoork "Boom-di-a-dah" promo:

It's a big happy, rousing, spirit-lifting fun video but for some weird reason every time Stephen Hawking goes
code:
boom di a dah
it makes me tear up.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Rang De Basanti from about the 2/3 point on is all pretty brutal, but the instant where the happy-fun part ends- when the chick's fiancee dies in an air crash and she finds out when it comes on the news while she's trying on wedding jewelry just killed me. Possibly one of the finest-acted torrents of immediate grief and shock I've ever seen on film. The contrast in acting ability between her and the end where everyone dies and Queen White Savior does the same fall-to-the-ground-sobbing thing is ridiculous. I still cried at the end too though. But not as much, at least not until the end-end with the guys' spirits or whatever running in a field. The end of Pan's Labyrinth got me in the same way.

The end of Departures when the guy is preparing his father's body for cremation, and the earlier part with the old crematorium operator's speech about why he does what he does, culminating in him pushing in the bathhouse owner lady's coffin and saying "We'll meet again" :cry:

Tite-Dent
Oct 21, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDOiWOlltzI

Nice cartoon on a music of Édith Piaf "À quoi ça sert l'amour?" (Whats the use of love?)

364unbirthdays
Dec 26, 2008

by angerbot
The ending to Heaven (spoilers, obviously).

Any pet adoption website. Just last week, I saw a pair of cats that had been given back to the shelter by their owner simply because the cats had gotten old and weren't as cute or playful anymore. It killed me.

Edit: Also wanted to add the first movement of Mahler's 9th Symphony.

364unbirthdays has a new favorite as of 08:51 on Apr 9, 2012

Ambystoma
Oct 22, 2008

At least I looked like a popular idiot.
Since The Velveteen Rabbit has already been mentioned, here's another story I can't get through without crying - The Happy Prince also with bonus version from my childhood narrated by Tim Curry.

Distended Bowel
Dec 27, 2006

Powdered ToastMan!

gallilee posted:

Sorry if this has been posted, but watching one of my favorite authors Terry Pratchett planning his own death and witnessing the planned death of others always makes me bawl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZnfC-V1SY

This was incredibly moving. I didn't cry, but drat...what a moment to witness.

Content: http://gogojmo.com/wblog/

This is my very good friend's blog. He was tragically killed during his amazing journey across the country on his bicycle. He made it to where I live in the Midwest and spent a week with me - the best week I'd had since moving here 2 years ago. 5 days after we said goodbye, he was struck and killed by a truck on a beautifully perfect fall day in October. It's hard for me to talk about, it's hard for me to think about...but if I had to pick a favorite thing to cry about, it's this.

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009

364unbirthdays posted:

Any pet adoption website. Just last week, I saw a pair of cats that had been given back to the shelter by their owner simply because the cats had gotten old and weren't as cute or playful anymore. It killed me.
A week ago a man brought the cat he'd had for 14 years in to the shelter to be euthanized. His reasoning? She's old, meows too much and she's probably sick. She had a collar on that was digging into her skin, fur had matted around it and she was in obvious pain from it. We cut the collar off, gave her some food and just spent some time with her since the shelter is a huge shock to the animals.

We have her up for adoption now. She's super sweet, eats well and loves to chat with you. Someone will adopt her and give her a good few years, we've adopted out old cats before, but that she's at the shelter at all is sad.

What's even more sad is I can't cry about these things anymore. The condition some of the animals are in, the reasons for them being surrendered at all, it's all heartbreaking. But those of us who volunteer there and those who work there can't change the past, we can only work to give these creatures a good future.

As for something more topical, the ending of Where the Red Fern Grows is torture. I can't watch it. Or, rather, I refuse to. I've put myself through that enough for one lifetime, thanks.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I have no idea if it's in any movie version, but I always cried at the end of Red Fern when they move away and leave the cat behind. "Mommy, we forgot Sammy!" What the gently caress? It would have been kinder to shoot it in the head than to leave it to starve or be killed by wild animals.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
The ending of A Handful of Dust by Evelyn Waugh is just so drat depressing I always tear up, it's just so drat futile

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I remember taking my old cat CJ to the animal shelter's vet to have her put to sleep. She'd lost so much weight due to the cancer, and wasn't eating, and after putting off my dog being put down until she was really suffering, I wanted to do what was right by CJ.

The surrender/vet room is the worst. I remember seeing people that were all older than me, old enough to be my parents and grandparents, crying like babies as they surrendered their pets or were talked to by the vet techs that there was nothing that could be done. I remember seeing a nearly bald white guy, in a business suit, with a Rolex and the expensive leather shoes, and he drove up in a goddamn Lexus, and he was crying from the minute I saw him till I left. I think his dog had been hit by a car and this was the closest vet, and not all of his money could bring the dog back.

Death is a banker and everyone pays, but gently caress if it isn't the great equalizer.

On another note, I recently adopted a guinea pig, and the rescue lady told me for the pig, it had been a drat close call. His previous owners had to move to a no-pets home, and the little girl who was his owner couldn't keep him. The only response they got when looking for a new home for Dexter was a guy who said he'd feed him to his snake. By the time the rescue lady got to the house, the guy was already there. She barely beat him to the door and took Dexter to her cat rescue, which is how I ended up with him. But I had guinea pigs when I was this girl's age, and all I can think is how she had to feel, knowing that someone was taking her pet away to feed to something else.

I'm still trying to get any info about that girl so I can email her picture so she knows Dexter is all right. No luck so far. But he isn't snake food, kid, he gets tons of grass and salad every day, and I wish you hadn't overheard the phone call where you found out he was going to be a snake's meal.

edit: Thinking of Terry Pratchett, and he writes some drat touching stuff. But what got me the hardest was in Soul Music, where Death, the Grim Reaper, has to cope with the real death of his adopted daughter, Ysabell. And saying that yes, he could have done something, ie, they could have stayed with him and never aged, never lived really, etc. And later, his talk with his granddaughter; even being the Grim Reaper, the dude suffers some deep depression after the loss of Ysabell. For one thing, he never really mentions her again and does seem to have a lot more bending-the-rules after her death.

Cowslips Warren has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Apr 10, 2012

Mr. Anderson
Jan 28, 2009
I know its cliche but the movie Rudy always gets me. The entire movie he's working so hard and getting nowhere, but that moment when he finally plays in a game with his dad watching always makes me tear up without fail.

Also this:
Alan Jackson- Remember When
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTA2buWlNyM

Played at my grandfathers memorial some years ago... as if the song wasn't sad enough on its' own

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?
Reading about stories of child abuse on Tumblr. Being a survivor, it just tears me up inside and promising myself to break the cycle of abuse.

magic pantaloons has a new favorite as of 09:58 on Apr 17, 2012

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Huh. No mention of Moral Orel? It always peels me apart. Initially you think its a light-hearted comedy poking fun at Christians and small town morals and blah blah, but once the last season hits, it gets really dark and gut-wrenching.

Particularly the episode "Numb". While most of the episode is about a housewife who mutilates her genitals with powertools for attention from her creepy doctor , the last minute of the episode when the parents walk to bed, while "No Children" plays in the background, just tears me down.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
This topic kind of bums me out. So here's one that makes me cry in a happy way. We Are Here: the Pale Blue Dot, a series of clips narrated over by Carl Sagan. It's just so optimistic and puts faith in people's ability to advance and do good.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Being in mortuary school, I probably spend more time than most people thinking about my own funeral. I'm only 26 so hopefully this is far in the future, but all I know is I want a wake on par with the one in Snatch, and this must be played.

Dropkick Murphys- Fields of Athenry

:unsmith:

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
edit: nevermind

rockinricky
Mar 27, 2003
The song "Because He Lives" by the Gaithers. We sang it at my dad's funeral in 2008, and it still chokes me up to hear it. I still can't sing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbO5O4rifpE

Cacahuate
Feb 21, 2007
OMG! (•_•) You are a peanut!
When I was 18 I left home to study abroad for a year. The day before I left I spent a couple of hours with my dog Lucas to say goodbye to him. I played with him, hugged him and talked to him. I always felt like he understood what I was saying, or at least knew how I felt because he was always so in sync with my mood.

The day I came back, a year later, my mother told me on the way home that Lucas had died at the vet. Supposedly they were giving him a bath and he had a nervous breakdown and became very aggressive. I'm sure that's not what happened, and they probably killed him by accident.

I'm already tearing up just remembering him. I'm glad I was able to say goodbye the way I did, even if it was almost half a year before he died, but that was the last time I saw him.

He was so brave too. When he was a little over a year old, I was walking him around the block and just as we were a house away from mine, a kid driving a huge car intentionally ran over him and almost killed him and hit me. He broke his leg, I can still remember the sound he made, howling in pain and how he ran under my parked car, and wouldn't come out. I took him to the vet, in tears, and they dressed his wounds. He was immobilized from his leg for over a month. My whole family took care of him. He smiled back with sincere gratitude the whole time and ever after.

I miss him so much, and now I'm crying and extremely depressed. Why was the world out to get you Lucas? You were the nicest dog ever!

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnA4u9CaK7A

As ridiculous as this sounds, a short animated clip about two moon pimples makes me cry. Also anything to do with pets.

My previous dog was with us for 8 years, we rescued here from the pound, she had this sickness that I cant remember the name of it right now, but her prognosis was not good. We fought it and she ended up surviving it. Then, 8 years later, she got cancer and in the course of 3 months her health deteriorated rapidly, and her last days before putting her down she couldnt even sleep because of the pain. Needless to say I cried.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The scene in Benji: The Hunted when Benji is hiding with the cougar cubs, and the helicopter lands and his owner is calling out to him. Benji has to decide whether to go home or take care of the cubs. He stays with the cubs.

Cried like a 12 year old girl.

Edit: I found a clip. It's around 4:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC6sa7zI_iU&feature=relmfu

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 07:38 on Apr 23, 2012

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My friend's third-year Calarts animation made me cry :qq:. I wish she could have made it longer because the "full" version was even more heartbreaking.

Lapsena

Antidote to tears: she got an internship at Pixar! :3:

Christmas Jones
Apr 12, 2007

nuklear fizzicist
I just watched Once for the first time today. It was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. It didn't even need to veer into death or violence or grand tragedy. It was just a well-told story with great music. I cried a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8mtXwtapX4

Angiepants
May 8, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

The scene in Benji: The Hunted when Benji is hiding with the cougar cubs, and the helicopter lands and his owner is calling out to him. Benji has to decide whether to go home or take care of the cubs. He stays with the cubs.

Oh my GOD I had completely blocked this from my memory. Christ. :cry:

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Oh god that scene where the hawk takes one of the cubs tore me up as a child. :cry:

I think in the first Benji movie his little girlfriend died or got shot. I remember being really upset over that.

Wrecking Ball
Jul 16, 2011
The ending to Empire of the Sun always gets me. The double take Jamie does as he notices his mom, and when he closes his eyes when they embrace. But mostly it's the music that kills me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnAkgBzgqVI

And so many parts in the movie Black Beauty. That horse had such a sad life! It has a really haunting soundtrack as well.
I always lose it when Joe finally finds Beauty at the end and promises to never sell him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIoZwH_0Cto&feature=player_detailpage#t=472s

The ending to The Plague Dogs when they are swimming out to sea to escape the army shooting at them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xpVU-JI8iF0#t=125s
(on the same note, the part of the movie in Watership Down when the song Bright Eyes starts playing)

Chiming in with everyone else about LOTR. Bowing to the hobbits, riders of rohan and Gandalf driving out the uruk hai at Helm's Deep, Sam's speech in the two towers, etc.

The scene in Hook when Rufio kneels down and gives the gold cutlass to Peter and says "you are the Pan.."

Gladiator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6UEjIRsd_c&feature=related

The movie Stand By Me makes me feel pretty emotional..

God I am such a wuss!

Wrecking Ball has a new favorite as of 08:03 on May 8, 2012

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
^^^ thanks for posting the Plague Dogs credits so I don't have to. :cry:

here is a song by Nick Cave, with a video that absolutely wrecks my poo poo every time.

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~
Amazing Grace.

I had a friend. We met in a shady nightclub about six years ago. We were polar opposites. He was a lower-class black guy from the south side, and I was a privileged indian kid from the county. I have no idea how or why we became friends, but we did. We spent a lot of time together. We helped each other with our problems, and we were always there for each other. Flash forward five years, and we don't get to hang out together as much. We both have girlfriends and jobs and whatever other excuses we made.

He called me one night at around 1AM, saying that his girlfriend's car broke down. I told him I was too tired/drunk. He didn't tell me they broke down on a loving busy bridge. When walking back across to get help, a drunk driver hit him and his girlfriend. She lost both her legs. He was knocked off the bridge and fell 30+ feet to his death.

He was 25.

At his funeral, his young cousin came up and sang Amazing Grace. He couldn't get more than 20 seconds into the song before he broke down completely. Me and two of Ali's brothers went up and sang it with him.

I don't know how I made it through that. Any time I even think about it I get choked up.

The first song that came up on the ride home was Lighters with Bruno Mars. I can't hear that song without thinking about that day.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Orange Harrison posted:

I really like this song but I can't perform it because I break down. Only song that does that to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBqkxDvbHs

I have a similar problem with another Hollies song, Long, Dark Road. I can't sing this song in public. Strangely, I didn't have this problem before I split from my wife. Coincidence, I am sure.

You tell me, try sell me,
It could've been all I asked.
It's over, well over,
It's there and flows away, a distant past.

Now, it's a long, dark road.
It's a long, dark road.
And you know, I loved you.
Yes, you know I loved you.

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple

anuj posted:

Amazing Grace.

I had a friend. We met in a shady nightclub about six years ago. We were polar opposites. He was a lower-class black guy from the south side, and I was a privileged indian kid from the county. I have no idea how or why we became friends, but we did. We spent a lot of time together. We helped each other with our problems, and we were always there for each other. Flash forward five years, and we don't get to hang out together as much. We both have girlfriends and jobs and whatever other excuses we made.

He called me one night at around 1AM, saying that his girlfriend's car broke down. I told him I was too tired/drunk. He didn't tell me they broke down on a loving busy bridge. When walking back across to get help, a drunk driver hit him and his girlfriend. She lost both her legs. He was knocked off the bridge and fell 30+ feet to his death.

He was 25.

At his funeral, his young cousin came up and sang Amazing Grace. He couldn't get more than 20 seconds into the song before he broke down completely. Me and two of Ali's brothers went up and sang it with him.

I don't know how I made it through that. Any time I even think about it I get choked up.

The first song that came up on the ride home was Lighters with Bruno Mars. I can't hear that song without thinking about that day.

I can certainly add this to the list of things that made me tear up. I'm so sorry, that's an awful, awful thing to have happen. I've had friends in serious car accidents because of drunk drivers, and I'm thankful for the fact that none of them were killed.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Watchmen is one of my favourite works of fiction, and chapter 4, about the origin of Dr. Manhattan, is my favourite chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXBXAFgSZJU

Shortly before the Zack Snyder movie came out, they released the Watchmen Motion Comic - much like an audiobook version of the graphic novel, but featuring rudimentary animation. Now, this collection as a whole has a bunch of problems, but I feel they got almost everything right in this particular chapter - the constant monotone narration from Jon, the quick cuts, combined with the absolutely stunning score from Lennie Moore (who I later found out did the Outcast soundtrack, also one of my favourites) and the everpresent, voluminous, stark prose of Alan Moore. The sheer scope of time and the universe and how this relates to the human condition gets me every time.

"All we ever see of stars are their old photographs."

Hakkesshu has a new favorite as of 11:29 on Jun 13, 2012

Clicktrack
Aug 15, 2007
Kawasakis! Maicos! PURSANG!
Tchaikovsky's emotional life wasn't that peachy, starting with his separation from and death of his mother as a child, and continuing through failed marriage and hidden homosexuality. Public homosexuality at the time came with the possibility of exile to Siberia, or from Russia entirely. When he died in 1893 at age 53, it was attributed to his suffering from cholera. However, suicide is considered very likely.

Tchaikovsky's 6th symphony 'Pathetique' was his last, and he conducted its debut performance 9 days before his death. This performance was his last ever personal musical expression to the world.

Here's the 4th and last movement of the symphony. Supposedly the regular, slow, pulsing rhythm in the low register from 8:04 onwards is representative of a heartbeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ebQYH6EpJ8

2:22, every loving time :gonk:

Clicktrack has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Jun 13, 2012

Flour Bunny
Dec 26, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
This weekened I watched Barefoot Gen. An animated movie about Hiroshima. It's filled with sadness and suffering. The ending is what got me the most. There is a speck of hope at the end. Just the feeling of knowing that everthing will be ok one day.:cry::sympathy:

quote:

The story begins on August 4, 1945, in Hiroshima with the everyday life of Gen, his younger brother Shinji, their father Daikichi, elder sister Eiko, and pregnant mother Kimie, during the final days of World War II.

The beginning of the plot mainly focuses on the Nakaoka family's struggle to survive as shortages of food and other items continue to worsen throughout Japan. Like the other residents, the family wonders why Hiroshima has so far suffered only minor damage; since massive fleets of American B-29 Superfortress bombers have already devastated nearly all of Japan's other major cities.

This scene contains highly graphic content
Upon reaching his school, Gen takes notice of a single passing B-29 aircraft passing far overhead, and discusses with a female friend that there is no alarms are being sounded because a single plane cannot possibly pose any significant threat. As this occurs, his father, sister, and brother watch and discuss as an army of ants enters their home in large numbers, while his mother hangs clothes on a clothesline on a second-floor balcony of the house. Suddenly, Gen, his friend, and his family are all blinded by a flash of white light which is then closely followed by the explosion, flinging Gen underneath a ruined wall, throwing his mother off the balcony, and burying his father and siblings under the house. Several dramatic scenes throughout Hiroshima show the effect of the exposion, and buildings are destroyed and people are horribly burned.

Flour Bunny has a new favorite as of 18:49 on Jun 25, 2012

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Flour Bunny posted:

This weekened I watched Barefoot Gen. An animated movie about Hiroshima. It's filled with sadness and suffering. The ending is what got me the most. There is a speck of hope at the end. Just the feeling of knowing that everthing will be ok one day.:cry::sympathy:

I highly suggest you watch Grave of the Fireflies, in the same vein.

Flour Bunny
Dec 26, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Medieval Medic posted:

I highly suggest you watch Grave of the Fireflies, in the same vein.

I've had enough crying for now but, I do intend to watch that in the future! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Probably don't watch this if you love your grandfather.

Granpa is a 25-minute long cartoon I used to watch all the time as a little kid. Somehow I don't remember it making me all that sad, but these days I'm a weeping mess if I dare to watch it. It's worse because Granpa looks like my grandpa and my name is Emily too :qq:

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OFfFuZRhOE

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5dgDCxNbTw

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6AewPomAc0

• Locked thread