Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

My year-ish old Kingston 64GB SSD poo poo itself and went into readonly mode :sigh:
Guess I'll call them up tonight and see if I can get it replaced, anyone have experience calling them up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Meta Ridley posted:

Micro Center has the 64GB Kingston V100 on sale for $59 no rebates. Any known issues with that drive? I am thinking about picking up two of them for a RAID0.
I already have a Patriot 60GB I just bought and am happy with it, but really could use more space..
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0355841

I bought one from MicroCenter and it died about 9 months later, I shipped it back to them and now they want a receipt (that I don't have since I bought it in store) to replace it. They never mentioned said receipt in any of the calls or emails or instructions. Also I don't think this has even been out for 3 years so what the gently caress.

So I bought an Intel 320 series.

That's my story!

• Locked thread