Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »

Boofy

thanks to dendy, for good sig

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

no fucking laws
wheatbay daynight

goldmine

serious norman

I cant believe Gobbles is moving to Pittsburgh.

凸[◣_◢]凸UNPROBATE LMAOBOY1998凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

malevich posted:

goldmine

no fucking laws
wheatbay daynight

lol again

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

Dustbin Potter posted:

lol again

serious norman

I cant believe Gobbles is moving to Pittsburgh.

凸[◣_◢]凸UNPROBATE LMAOBOY1998凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Picnic ov Love posted:

[KOBE] tell me how my rear end taste like

._o

Haomo

Loinys Butt Problem posted:

dogs are ok - woooof

seriously underrated first post

Kevin Sorbo

sq posted:

burn containment status: failure.

by bedridden cholo
by neoaxd

old sigs:

http://i.imgur.com/vPdzU.gifby ACG
http://i.imgur.com/LGB5F.jpgby frotteurism sunday
http://i.imgur.com/ALrvj.pngalso by neorxaadx
http://i.imgur.com/sKUmz.png by neoaxd
Yow! That's some spicy mulligatawny!

Tender are the brains of someone that you love too much.
The Milkman

Firmy Shoyombo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Reprisal posted:

i've eaten more hot dogs than the number of cows that have ever existed times a billion
sq

cats are OK- purrr
dogs are OK- wooof

sq posted:

sick...

Haomo
at first i thought the OP was talking about a woman and then much to my surprise he subverted my expectations

fanci flup

Mons Hubris
lol

crundy
nuggpuffer311

Mons Hubris posted:

at first i thought the OP was talking about a woman and then much to my surprise he subverted my expectations

hmm... what makes you think im a he ??

Haomo

Haomasexual posted:

hmm... what makes you think im a he ??

because not all of your posts are terrible and humorless aghghag

no fucking laws
wheatbay daynight

women are subhuman monsters

no fucking laws
wheatbay daynight

all girls love ham

chug-a-lug, donna
Groan Zone

TWATTER

lol natch

chug-a-lug, donna
Groan Zone

TWATTER

chug-a-lug, donna
Groan Zone

TWATTER

f.

Haomo
lmao

manyak

Haomasexual posted:

Hey all,

First time Asker here, hope I got everything right. I read the 3 Rules megathreads, and I think I understand the formats and etiquette of Asking a Question. So here it goes:

I know this sounds a little bonkers, but my GF --LOVES-- Ham. And frankly, I love getting my sexy on. One of my favorite activites is to call her over, put her (fetish) collar on her, and have her lick my johnson all the way to ejaculation town . My problem is, I don't think she likes the taste of my love milk too much. She sniffles and coughs and sometimes even hacks it all up in a gross little pile on the sofa, or on the floor, or wherever we are getting the nasty on

It is getting to the point where I have tried spreading some of that ham spread goop (You know, the kind you put on a delicious triscuit brand snack cracker?) all over my penis as incentive for her to slobber up my passion pole. But STILL she coughs up my semen sometimes.

Basically, my question is this: Is there any way to make my ejaculate taste like Ham? This + the ham spread would give me the 1, 2 knockout punch in terms of incentives for my GF to pleasure me like I crave. Thanks in advance.

PS. Shes a 3 yr. old purebred Rottweiler, black hair, brown eyes and, like I said, freaking LOVEs Ham.

Haomo
Lol dude I read that like 5 times already

by AVBadvertising

Twist Fuck

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
should prolly goldmine this

bitch
Cool Buff Man

«2 »