Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Bushmaori posted:

The main reason I liked Dante as a character was that he seemed to know just how over the top and bullshit he was, I really hope they don't try to make this new Dante all serious and brooding, that would just loving ruin it for me. Also that look of his and the lead designer is just loving pathetic.
I completely agree. I love the cutscenes in dmc3 because they are so over the top. On the end of the third stage, dante rides around on a missle like a surfboard and later jumps of a towers and throws his sword down, but he's so high up that the swords starts burning red from reentering the atmosphere. Dante could be corny at times, but drat if he wasn't a fun character. The new dmc doesn't seem to have any of that charm and combined with ninja's theory's less than stellar track record, it does not give me hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Pesky Splinter posted:

Man At Arms make a real life version of Dante's Rebellion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5tkGmavfvQ

god drat it I'm doing a dante cosplay right now I'm going to be constantly comparing the dante sword I'm making with this (I won't look nearly as good).

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I get the impression V is going to be a campaign/mini-campaign while Trish and Lady will just be extra characters.

could be like DMC 3 SE where vergil gets one new cutscene at that's it :(

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

First batch of DLC?

well it looks like lady's original custom is modified so that they can keep showing a ridiculous amount of cleavage.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

lol the only megaman thing left is the comics.

Which you guys should read because the megaman comics are fantastic.

• Locked thread