Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
The main reason I liked Dante as a character was that he seemed to know just how over the top and bullshit he was, I really hope they don't try to make this new Dante all serious and brooding, that would just loving ruin it for me. Also that look of his and the lead designer is just loving pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
So on the likely occurrence that this game end up as crap how exactly do we bring people's attention to the rear end licking 'journalists' that were constantly fellating NT and as such are total loving idiots? I think we all know these pretentious douche bags need to be taken down a few dozen notches and I really want to see them squirm.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Boxman posted:

From the perspective of the developers/publishers, the rear end licking is a feature, not a bug. And they pay for the bandwidth for the journalism, so nothing will change.

Well yeah I know that this is the way it usually goes but I swear with this and the whole Mass Effect 3 gamer privileged rants they must be getting close to approaching critical fellatiatory mass in the eyes of the common internet reader. Or am I placing too much faith in my fellow humans?

• Locked thread