Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

Yeah, this is why I have high hopes for Metal Gear: Revengance. There's not too many games other than those in the fighting genre that have high skill ceilings and let ya just play 'em forever. It's like gaming industry planned obsolescence or something.

Okay, so this post was how I found out about that new subtitle for Rising. Is that vengeance for a second time or a portmanteau of revenge and vengeance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
I just hope they stole more from Bayonetta then the whole "transparent purgatory" thing.

Wanna iceskate down those evil hallways.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

User0015 posted:

Bracelet of Time is cheating. :colbert::nofunhavers:

Also who sets a video game clip to music from another video game?

• Locked thread