Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Just a heads up : the name of the engine is MT Framework, not NT Framework. And yeah, they just don't loan that sucker out to ANYONE.

On the topic of DmC, I'm hesitant to just start making GBS threads on it, but I can't say I'm not extremely disappointed in the direction the series seems to be taking. For some reason I fooled myself into thinking DMC4 was a prototype for a multi-character DMC and that we were due for a return to the old ways of Capcom action games, where you can select from a stable of characters to run through the game. After all, DMC4 worked just as well gameplay-wise whether you played Nero or Dante, and save for some gimmicky bullshit you they could have just removed or worked around, you could have played the entire game as either of them, no problem. Can you imagine a DMC game with a Dante/Nero/Vergil/Lady/Trish character select screen? I can, and let me tell you, it's loving beautiful. :allears: Instead we got... not that. So, disappointment. That said, the new game does look promising in some ways, and it's not like there isn't a swarm of negative feedback regarding the changes to the franchise already. Capcom knows there's love for the old design and style out there.

Dante/Nero/Vergil/Lady/Trish selection screen, Capcom. Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread