Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I would be pretty okay with that actually, since Onimusha is a dead franchise anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just had to cheese through the Dante 2 fight with items in DMC4 on Devil Hunter, I am terrible at this game. :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Man, I'd forgotten how hard DMC1 was, everything dies so quickly compared to the later games, including Dante.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mobile gaming is a huge market in Japan so you can look forward to every struggling Japanese developer heading in that direction.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That loving Sned posted:

The way Lady's hand clips into her waist at the start of the video looks terrible. Then it happens again a few seconds later. If they made that cutscene specifically for that character model, wouldn't they tweak the animations so it wouldn't look terrible?

Frontier G is the definition of lazy, no one who plays Monster Hunters games likes it and it's so grindy even Korean players hate it, nothing about this surprises me.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Dawn of Dreams came out after Resident Evil 4 I think, but I never got to play it. Did they change from the original trilogy's tank controls in that one?

The main problem with Dawn of Dreams was that Capcom could not stop loving with the Western releases of stuff around that time, decided the original Japanese version wasn't hard enough so their answer was to double boss health making every one a horrible slog and halve the red orbs you got so it took ages to power everyone up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Give MercurySteam a couple more decades and they might even be able to match Nano Breaker!

Better?

I thought I was the only person who remembered that game.

VVVV All I remember is giving up at some jumping puzzle involving instant death electric fields. They may have been lasers.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 3, 2014

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

SirDan3k posted:

Did those rumors that DMC2 was a different game entirely and just slapdashed into a Devil May Cry sequel ever get confirmed?

Sure you're not thinking of the first game which started out as a Resident Evil sequel until someone noticed a bug where enemies would stay in the air if you kept shooting them?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef Waifu posted:

DMC4 is going to outsell it because DMC4 is a good game that people liked and is the highest selling DMC game and DmC has a bad name, which is not going to be fixed by the new edition. I'm not going to buy the new DmC either because despite all of the changes, it's going to still have the bad bosses and boring enemies.

And lovely Dante as the poo poo icing on the poo poo cake.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Capcom (potentially) putting actual effort into something, well I never.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

Has it already been seven years? Jesus gently caress.

The PS3 version didn't have trophies because it came out before they were a thing.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

A fedora will fall onto his head.
He looks in the mirror.

"Not in a million years"

yes

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Beef Waifu's mod powers require a huge amount of anime to work, I think it'll be okay in this case though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

http://www.play-asia.com/ is what I usually use, they have the both the vanilla and limited edition there.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems weirdly like Capcom is actually putting some effort into this, crazy.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He was an expensive man once, now not so much.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Any tips for playing as Lady? She just seems slow and clunky and stuff takes ages to die.
Granted I only played a couple of stages while super tired but eh.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It seems my Lady mistake was mostly trying to use her grenade launcher bayonet thing.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was using the gun bit not the bayonet bit at least.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh my God why didn't I bother with the shotgun before lol.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

AccountingNightmare posted:

I just started playing the Special Edition and they changed the "Speed" ability to kick in almost immediately while moving. :allears: This is the best.

Please let us know when you beat Bloody Palace Dante without taking a hit. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Buy a controller, join the 21st century!

• Locked thread