Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

JP Money posted:

Does anyone remember that flamethrower thread? That's what got me to join after lurking a while.

That poo poo was awesome. And thanks to SA I can't tolerate any gun forum outside of TFR. Nowhere else can I get good info on poo poo without any of that HEH FOR WHEN THE MINORITIESJEWSAY-RABSPROTESTANTSZOMBIES ROLL UP GET THIS *horrible piece of poo poo* PS LYNCH NOBAMMER! garbage.

And in the event someone that stupid actually shows up, they get mocked relentlessly and driven off. :munch:

Also, the Frankie story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

That song at the end of the FYAD clip is awesome.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

This is probably a loving stretch, but years back there was a news post about some girl getting shot during her birthday party. Goons being goons, someone made a gif using :greatgift: :toot: :gonk: and :suicide: to recreate the crime scene and it was god drat hilarious.

Don't suppose anyone has that gif? This probably belongs in the thread for lost poo poo but hey, whole lot of really old stuff is being posted in here as well :shobon: