Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008

baka kaba posted:

I use this one for switching to your previous tab when you close the current one, it does the rightmost thing too:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ajnianifcggmdojhnmjichjmnjpplcha/details
Why this isn't a basic functionality option I have no idea

The only feature I want out of this is switching to previous tab when closing the current one but the extension causes a weird problem where if I open a new tab, type something into the search bar and press enter, it switches back to the previous tab. It's caused by the "When a New Tab is Created" option being put on "Chrome standard" but that is what I want it on because otherwise it always switches to new tabs which I don't want. Are there any other extensions for switching to previous tab on close tab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008

Fuschia tude posted:

Yeah, I just open more windows when my tabs get too small to show the favicons. :sigh:

Not sure it's what you guys are looking for but an extension like Too Many Tabs or Tab Menu might help.

AngryGuy fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Feb 13, 2012

AngryGuy
Sep 30, 2008

Anjow posted:

I had a handy addon for firefox that showed me, for any given site I was viewing, the IP address, the datacentre it was in and the AS number.

Does anyone know if a similar thing exists for chrome? I am mainly interested in the AS number - I have seen addons for IP address but I can't be bothered looking up the AS myself for everything.

Don't know if there's something better but this seems to do what you want.