Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I've heard Chrome tracks your browsing habits and sends the stats to Google. Is this still the case? Does Chromium have this built-in as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Ah thanks, will give it a try then.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Maybe this is a known bug/feature, but I don't know how to disable it: Basically when I zoom a pinned tab, all the other pinned tabs get zoomed as well. Any way to change this?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I'm trying to use the "pin website to taskbar/launch in separate window" function, but the icons are not registering. Like for box.com I get a proper icon, but for feedly and bandcamp I just get an f and a b, respectively. Any way to fix this?

I tried to dl the icons, but of course they're small and look pixely. So I'm guessing websites have to somehow offer a separate icon for this Chrome functionality?