Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

less than three posted:

It has for a while now. I want to say at least since FF 4.

It doesn't show suggestions though. With google chrome's bar I don't even have to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The cisco posted:

I think it's a bug if even if its not i'ts not too bad

What a weird thing to change. I mean, it's fine for me, but I wonder how it goes over with new users.

Actually, it's probably fine. They would just go "that's werid".

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

telperion posted:

I am on the stable channel (version 16), and it looks like they've changed the bookmark/app/preferences sync behaviour. Previously, Chrome sync and logging into the web interface for a google service (eg. Gmail, Calendar etc.) were separate. With this version, they've merged the two and are calling the sync service "Chrome log-in". If I log out of Gmail, Calendar etc. it also logs me out of Chrome sync.

I much prefer the old behaviour. :(

I kind of like the idea that signing into chrome is the same as signing into google, and this way you can have multiple accounts using the same instance of chrome, but it is way way way too much of a stretch to making signing out of google on the web also sign you out in the browser.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

RickoniX posted:

What's your e-mail address? I will send you an IRCCloud invite (I have 3 if anyone else wants one)

I'd like to try this out to, if you have an invites left! I'm currently using mibbit and while it's generally good this looks even slicker.