Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
It's probably just a bookmark that shoots you straight to eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
I ended up bringing a Chromebook to work everyday in the bag that I was already bringing to work everyday just for the five times a month I'd need to get on my home PC. I also set up my work Google account as a user on that Chromebook to do the opposite.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
I run Mosh and connect to my VPS where I run weechat in tmux. If you don't like Mosh because you're loving insane and don't like the idea of opening your Chromebook and your ssh connection automatically reestablishing, there's also Secure Shell.