Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES

dat fukkin dog!! posted:

CROFTS when is the release date jesus
I'm willing to bet it'll be around Valentine's day, so probably Feburary 14th-15th. It'd be "cute" and make a lot of sense since crofts said it'd be sooner than we thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES

ZackHoagie posted:

Do all you guys who are saying Febuary 14th have no idea how Xbox Live Certification works or..?
I'm the first one that posted that. That's because i'm on the inside. Chilldog doesn't know who I am though.

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
It's not ACTUALLY Valentine's Day.. Think in accordance to downloadable game release schedules for your console of choice. :shh:

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
We need Marie in this motherbitch. Isn't she the final boss?

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
I'm 90% sure the laugh is Rockefeller's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Maybe if it went for a bottom-up style of matchmaking instead of top-down? Then those completely new to fighting games don't have to get beaten so badly that it's actually depressing like I found it.
The game just came out, give it time. All the killers are still going to be in the lower pools for now. It'll play out a lot better for the new players in the coming weeks.

• Locked thread