Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

The Hater posted:

Who is everone's favorite skullgirl? Mine is Peacock

Parasoul is my favorite, I love her move where she calls in the soldier to shield her from damage. Well animated and pretty useful!

I can't wait for this game, panty shots or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

jmcrofts (or anyone else), what seems to be the popular trend as far as team size goes? I know you mentioned earlier the health and damage bonuses you get for going solo, but from what I saw at SCR the team sizes were all over the place, aside from seeing quite a few people running solo Peacock. The mechanics look like they allow for any team size to be viable, but what do you prefer, and what do you think people will use most?

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Of all the FG players I've talked to, anyone who even remotely enjoyed MvC2 has said they are super excited and will be buying it day one. I think this should be enough to have a pretty good release, but I do think that maybe the visuals will turn some people off.

I know I'll be buying it day one...Now if only I knew when day one was!

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

E: never mind.

I just want to thank Nidd for his suggestion of charge D,U+HK as the defacto choice of assist for parasoul. It's been working out well for my Valentine/Parasoul duo.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Round 1, Voted for: Brain Drain, Eliza, Ileum, and Roxie.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Round 2 Voting: Brain Drain, B. Dahlia, Eliza.

Did they say if they will release the totals from the first character's voting before the second character is voted on?

E: v v v good, Those were my fears exactly :D

TheTofuShop fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 8, 2013

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Ended up voting for Eliza and Beowulf this round.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

I voted for Eliza, her blood/parasite mechanic seems really cool and I like the addition of an Egyptian theme character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

The demo reel was good and I can see that voice being a fine fit for the character, but I couldn't've been the only person hoping that maybe, just maybe, they would give him the full Schwarzenegger Macho Man Randy Savage treatment.

:colbert: I can hear the Macho Man in his voice and I just want more of it.

• Locked thread