Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"

dj_de posted:

I forget did we already know about the Rockafeller laugh on happy birthdays? Also what is that Filia color a reference of I swear it's something.
I kind of want to say Battletoads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
You'd have a to do a bit of work to differentiate it from the other 10 or so top hats already in the game. Maybe have Avery sticking out of it or something.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

redmercer posted:

The greatest irony is that there's a system just like Steam that's being used to load games onto cabs in Japanese arcades.
It's more like a Play Choice 10 without the time limit.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I'm glad I will finally be able to give them money despite not owning a PS3/360.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Donating $50 as soon as I get home.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
The JP fighting game community on Twitter has definitely had their eye on this, so there's that bit of exposure as well.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Hahaha, less than $1K away from $730k. Guess Indiegogo is trying to play catch up and count the buzzer-beater donations. Wouldn't it be something if it ended up at $850k?

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Voted Hubrecht, Panzerfaust, Isaac and Scythana. I'm probably never going to use Hubrecht but I would love to see him in the game so much.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I would be all for a Uniracers sequel, I tell you what.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
My decision was made for me since three of my original four picks advanced:

Isaac, Scythana, Panzerfaust

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Isaac and Panzerfaust here

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Shoot, there go all my original 4. Oh well, Aeon seems like she could be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
They're just putting it on the Nesica Live network, so there might not even be any special displays for it unless the arcade makes them themselves. Still, that's pretty awesome.

• Locked thread