Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
Holy crap Painwheel has a Pleinair color scheme, that loving owns. Anyone know if Parasoul has a Mitsuru Kirijou scheme? Their overall appearances are extremely similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

horriblePencilist posted:

Given that the Indiegogo fundraiser handed out Steam keys, I'm surprised they didn't add the option that you don't actually have Skullgirls yet.

Have these already gone out? I put down enough to become a backer, but I've cleared out a lot of Indiegogo emails without reading them due to most of them being updates on the fundraiser, which I'd read about anyway in this thread. Who should I contact about getting it resent to me?

Also, voted Dahlia, Eliza, Venus, and Beatrix. On top of genuinely liking the characters, I figure I'll probably be able to keep voting for them the whole way through.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Though expected, still sad to say farewell to Beatrix, but did get to keep support going for Dahlia, Eliza, and Venus. Although after seeing this

I now feel compelled to vote Panzer next round. Although what I really want is a PF head for Pyro. All applicable SG characters need TF2 hats.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Voted Eliza and since my other picks are out of the running, gonna rep that pyro-palette for Panzerfaust. Superficial as gently caress, but at this point Eliza's the only one I really want to win.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

gently caress yeah, Eliza's in! On the other hand, not looking forward to seeing how much money Lab Zero loses over this (any is too much). :smith:

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Jewel posted:

I'd love a Metroidvania with Skullgirls' art direction :allears:

This right here. Also Nintendo if you just want to let them do the next 2D Metroid for ya that'd be great.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Magypsy posted:

That sounds amazing. I am still wallowing through the tutorials like the complete newbie that I am, I'm stuck on the one about using mix-ups to catch Filia off-guard. I'm doing a crouched LK followed by a standing forward-HK like it says, but Filia still blocks it. Am I just not doing it quickly enough? I did manage to beat Parasoul's story mode, though, so I can't be that bad. :v:

I think that trial actually calls for backwards+HK, which is Parasoul's other overhead. You should be getting a completely different move than her normal standing HK.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Mattavist posted:

What would a block button do that pressing back doesn't? Block high and low at the same time?

You'd still have to make a conscious effort to block high/low, but I imagine it would make crossups irrelevant.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

Dunno if this has been brought up before but every time I load up Skullgirls it resets my steam overlay chat and friends list window placement and size for itself and every other game I play afterwords. It's not the worst thing in the world but it is kind of annoying. Is there anything you Lab Zero folks can do to make it play nicer with steam overlay stuff? If it matters this has happened on both fullscreen and noborder settings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

M3wThr33 posted:

Consider it fixed.

I just figured it was a required setting. Not sure why Steam is too retarded to make it just for that game.

code:
SteamUtils()->SetOverlayNotificationPosition( k_EPositionTopRight );

Thanks a bunch. :)

• Locked thread