Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«192 »
KoB
Apr 30, 2009

Personally I love all the tiny details, but Im just really interesting in those sorts of things.

Not necessarily giant tentacle monster surprise sex, but the how/why the world was different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Speaking of this SCP, I think this it is a good example of some very engaging exploration SCPs that get over-explained and ruined. I hate whoever created the list of recovered materials (last link in the series), which gives an explanation to every exploration and gives a full back-story where none should be given (huge torsos going around and absorbing people? Humanoid figures appearing without anybody noticing? Extremely advanced ultra-religious society? There's enough of interest there). Actually, if you're reading SCP-093 for the first time, steer away from this last link.

I really think this one would have made a decent short film - the invisible disappearing/reappearing figures would have had much more impact in a visual medium. It's still great on the page, don't get me wrong, just would be even more awesome on the screen.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Man, "Daniel" is flippin adorable.

Action Yak Police
Nov 9, 2008

Let's not dwell on our corpse-strewn past.
Let's celebrate our corpse-strewn future!

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

I'm a pussy and quit after 5 minutes.
For people who are too creeped out to finish the game or had other problems with it but were curious about what the end looked like, I found this video on YouTube of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7I5TG8o54
It even has fun, peppy music so it's not as scary!

General Battuta posted:

The huge underwater jizz poo poo ball is just terrible, not because it's gross (not really any more so than a kid story about poop and pee) but because it's trying so drat hard.
I think the basic premise of it (creepy giant coral made out of human parts) might be salvageable, but it would have to be completely re-written. As it is, it's like a tutorial of how not to write an SCP.
Then again, it might be better to just scrap it since the room that eats people and turns them into furniture (and probably some other SCPs) already have the whole 'structure made out of people parts' theme covered.

fake edit: Looks like the jizz-coral has 74 upvotes, though, so I guess it isn't going anywhere. I suppose it's less 'how not to write an SCP' and more 'how to write a terrible SCP that people will like anyway'.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007
deadlift minimalist

That one, 835, has a really strong element of body horror to it that works very well. It's also been around for ages, and I think it's one of the examples of a good SCP. Different tastes, I guess.

Angela Christine
Oct 4, 2008

Action Yak Police posted:

fake edit: Looks like the jizz-coral has 74 upvotes, though, so I guess it isn't going anywhere. I suppose it's less 'how not to write an SCP' and more 'how to write a terrible SCP that people will like anyway'.

I think it is partly the novelty of an "unredacted edition" rather than the content of what is revealed. I doubt it would have been as well recieved if the complete version was the only one available.

I'm going to go against the grain and admit I liked the 093's final log. It doesn't explain everything, just what one guy was able to figure out based on the available evidence. I like mysteries to have a little closure. If I read a book or see a movie and don't get it, I'll go to wikipedia to have it explained.

I'm still annoyed that we never found out what was up with that island.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.

I like closure too, but I like it to be good, and since buildup is a lot easier than payoff it's rare for most writers to pull off the payoff part in a way that doesn't detract from the whole (see where the show was retroactively rendered kind of dumb by a lot of the answers we got; I'm certainly not going to be rewatching it any time soon.)

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Here's something a little different - 414. I think it's tempting to make all foundation stuff horrific or humorous, here's something in between that is just weird. It was probably tempting to write it such that the visitor turns out to be forcibly compelled to participate in cannibalism or maybe he's going to be murdered or something, but I like how they just stuck with a simple concept and didn't try to make it scary.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.

Here's the latest on Class B amnesiacs! As usual, take all techno-optimism with a grain of salt, but it's interesting that selective memory erasure is apparently plausible at all. Guess we won't be needing the dank torture chambers or whatever.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

I feel really slow and dumb. I've read 093 several times, love it, understand that the object links to a dimension similar to ours where a god-like being visited us and revolutionised the world and started a huge war that had giant, lumbering monsters that would absorb people upon contact and the elders of this civilization fled to space and are waiting out the abominations.
Still, the last log confuses the hell out of me. What's with the leetspeak thing, and the guy flipping out near the end? Anyone could clarify that for me?

Shammoner
Jan 27, 2006

Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Dark Of Night...

Calaveron posted:

I feel really slow and dumb. I've read 093 several times, love it, understand that the object links to a dimension similar to ours where a god-like being visited us and revolutionised the world and started a huge war that had giant, lumbering monsters that would absorb people upon contact and the elders of this civilization fled to space and are waiting out the abominations.
Still, the last log confuses the hell out of me. What's with the leetspeak thing, and the guy flipping out near the end? Anyone could clarify that for me?

I've always taken it that the leetspeak entry is meant to be a kid who found another instance of the red disc (in another world) at the bottom of a pond, and types like an idiot. He somehow found his way to the same room, found an open word processor on the computer and decided it was his Livejournal or something.

The guy flipping out at the end was another SCP agent who also found the thing, but he tasted some of the 'tears' or whatever, and they started to badly alter his mental state.

saberwulf
Mar 3, 2009

Pipe rifles and snack cakes.

Shammoner posted:

I've always taken it that the leetspeak entry is meant to be a kid who found another instance of the red disc (in another world) at the bottom of a pond, and types like an idiot. He somehow found his way to the same room, found an open word processor on the computer and decided it was his Livejournal or something.

I've said it before, but they really need to remove that part of the logs. It doesn't matter what the context is, it's dumb and practically ruins the entire article by itself.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

General Battuta posted:

Yes, completely agreed on every point. The mirror portal is one of my favorite SCPs but every time I reread it I stop after the first few exploration logs so the atmosphere won't be ruined.

I don't know if it's been addressed on this thread, but what also ruins the mirror portal story is that the author makes it appear that what the test subjects find in the mirror world depends on their personalities and backgrounds, but the whole idea is completely dropped without explanation after a while (despite being insinuated so strongly). A world that would reflect the dark, guilty corners of people's minds would make far more interesting material than a mere parallel universe that underwent a Lovecraftian apocalypse.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

Our future is at stake.

ProperGanderPusher posted:

A world that would reflect the dark, guilty corners of people's minds would make far more interesting material than a mere parallel universe that underwent a Lovecraftian apocalypse.

That's a very interesting idea, come to think of it. Has it been done? I'd like to explore that...

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

MisterBibs posted:

That's a very interesting idea, come to think of it. Has it been done? I'd like to explore that...

As far as I know, it hasn't. I'd go for it (or at least propose it on the SCP message board). As mentioned earlier, SCPs with exploration logs are pretty much the best kind of SCPs.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

a foolish pianist posted:

That one, 835, has a really strong element of body horror to it that works very well. It's also been around for ages, and I think it's one of the examples of a good SCP. Different tastes, I guess.

It is, bar none, my least favorite SCP for a variety reasons (1: It survives mainly on its gimmick, 2: It's trying way too hard, 3: it reads like really bad fetish fiction). If I had the opportunity to remove one SCP from the series, it'd be either that, Abel, or 682.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Without me, there is no mission.
I am the mission!

Can someone tell me what that statue from 173 really is? I saw it a few posts back saying it was in an art show. I read through this whole thread in about 2 weeks once I found out about it, but I just wanted to know if this was something that was found and was very decayed, or if it was made that way.

If it was found that way it would just raise more questions of course.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007
deadlift minimalist

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

It is, bar none, my least favorite SCP for a variety reasons (1: It survives mainly on its gimmick, 2: It's trying way too hard, 3: it reads like really bad fetish fiction). If I had the opportunity to remove one SCP from the series, it'd be either that, Abel, or 682.

It really doesn't read like a fetish. People in this thread are way too quick to call anything that has any element of sex in it fetish writing. What do you think of films like Irreversible? I like it precisely because I can imagine it as a really horrific Cronenberg film.

Definitely get rid of Abel, though, and kill the decom logs - those replace stupid self-insert fantasies with the stupid self-insert fantasies of Bright and the other long-time writers.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005
It's not like I don't have a sense of humour, I just don't

I'm finding more and more the stupid hokey joke inserts really ruin it. Take 093, where poo poo like

"This test was accidental, the result of one of the staff tripping another after some debate about who would be covering the lunch tab. "

or

"Four (4) MREs of any type, plus two (2) plain granola bars (chocolate chips allowed).

Just make it sound like nerdy stupid inside jokes. It completely takes away the immersion into it being a government-esque document and its just insufferably nerdy and lame. Oh ho ho how goofy! He tripped over it while arguing for a lunch tab hurr

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely

Poor 682. It's one of my favorites, despite its flaws.

I also have a thing for Godzilla movies, though, so maybe I just like unkillable reptiles.. Whatever.

835 just needs a re-write to make it into a real Cronenberg-ish freak show. The logs don't ring true, and the description needs work.

Abel's a lost cause, though. They should just redact the whole thing and pretend it never happened.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

Our future is at stake.

I've regularly considered writing a Foundation Tale where my wiki-character interrogates Abel, systematically pointing out all the flaws and not-really-Abel-ness in the character.

Every time, though, I don't write it. They'll say that I'm being a Mary Sue (read: used your character to do anything interesting and not being a higher-up) and/or attacking a Well Liked Article.

MisterBibs fucked around with this message at Feb 28, 2012 around 20:44

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

a foolish pianist posted:

It really doesn't read like a fetish. People in this thread are way too quick to call anything that has any element of sex in it fetish writing. What do you think of films like Irreversible?

The difference between an SCP article and Irreversible is akin to the difference between someone's pedo fanfic and Lolita: one of them is A Significant Work because it's actually done well.

e: not that I have ever watched or ever will watch Irreversible but still

General Battuta fucked around with this message at Feb 28, 2012 around 20:51

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Consequences.

IUG posted:

Can someone tell me what that statue from 173 really is? I saw it a few posts back saying it was in an art show. I read through this whole thread in about 2 weeks once I found out about it, but I just wanted to know if this was something that was found and was very decayed, or if it was made that way.

It was made that way, it's actually made of plywood (not concrete), and it's an untitled work by a Japanese artist. It was part of an exhibit about Japan's national trauma from being nuclear bombed, but I don't remember the exhibit's title

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I stab at thee

swagger like us posted:

"This test was accidental, the result of one of the staff tripping another after some debate about who would be covering the lunch tab. "
This is why a lot of the articles need to be gone over by an impartial editor. "This unscheduled test was triggered by an unrelated physical confrontation between two staff members" (or something, I'm no writer) gets the point across (it was a fortunate accident, they were fighting) without the wacky lunch tab option.

Edit: On second thoughts it doesn't even have to be that drastic. "This test was accidental, the result of a minor physical confrontation between two staff members over a minor monetary sum" if its important that petty greed was a factor.

Splicer fucked around with this message at Feb 28, 2012 around 21:02

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005
It's not like I don't have a sense of humour, I just don't

Splicer posted:

This is why a lot of the articles need to be gone over by an impartial editor. "This unscheduled test was triggered by an unrelated physical confrontation between two staff members" (or something, I'm no writer) gets the point across (it was a fortunate accident, they were fighting) without the wacky lunch tab option.

Edit: On second thoughts it doesn't even have to be that drastic. "This test was accidental, the result of a minor physical confrontation between two staff members over a minor monetary sum" if its important that petty greed was a factor.

Even that last one is pointless, because if we're to believe this is an offical organization record, the reason for the confrontation would be stupid and irrelevant, it would just say "After an accident occuring between two staff members whereby the object fell on the ground, the test was conducted..." or whatever (I too am also not a writer). I just hate these stupid nerdy and geeky inserts that insufferable people add into stories like this. OH SO WACKY, THEY WERE ALLOWED A CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BAR HAHAHA

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Parahexavoctal posted:

Or perhaps the Paradox Insurance Policy?

I always really liked this one. It totally makes sense for the Foundation to try to use a predestination paradox as some sort of defense. But here's the thing - they're wrong.

As long as Foundation policy is not to send String 17 except under some unanticipated catastrophic circumstance that requires it being sent, that guarantees that there will be at some point in the future an unanticipated catastrophic circumstance that requires String 17 being sent. What could possibly be so terrible that the Foundation would break the absolute promise of continued existence in order to send a message back to the past?

Instead the Foundation should simply send the message, as right now they guarantee their own demise.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

No, the point is they will never send the message, certainly not if they're ever in a catastrophic situation. They've made it deliberately difficult to send a message; even minor disasters make it more difficult, and the worse things get the harder they'll try to make sure nobody sends the message.
Sending the message will never make things better. It will never be "the last resort." The only way the machine can help with a catastrophe is if they take further steps to make extra super sure the message isn't sent.
That's the insurance policy. The only way the message will ever get sent is if the people in charge decide it's time to disband the Foundation, and take the time and effort to set the machine up and send the message, on their own terms.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

Our future is at stake.

This isn't mine, but I helped the guy with SCP-1507 in terms of grammar and tone.

It's a little cliched, but as I was working with him, the more of living plastic flamingos that actively try and destroy your eyes creeped me the gently caress out.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

zachol posted:

No, the point is they will never send the message, certainly not if they're ever in a catastrophic situation. They've made it deliberately difficult to send a message; even minor disasters make it more difficult, and the worse things get the harder they'll try to make sure nobody sends the message.
Sending the message will never make things better. It will never be "the last resort." The only way the machine can help with a catastrophe is if they take further steps to make extra super sure the message isn't sent.
That's the insurance policy. The only way the message will ever get sent is if the people in charge decide it's time to disband the Foundation, and take the time and effort to set the machine up and send the message, on their own terms.

I'm not sure this is actually the case though.

SCP-711 posted:

The above containment procedures are calculated to ensure that it will not be sent until such a time as the SCP Foundation is too weak to enforce them, in which case the Foundation will have already de facto ceased to exist.

This suggests the Foundation believes the message will be sent once their authority is too weak to prevent it being sent, which absolutely 100% ensures that will happen.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

I interpreted it as a paradox: The message was sent by a legitimate agent of a well-functioning Foundation, and the containment protocols are designed so that as long as the Foundation is capable of enforcing them, no agent will send the message.

quote:

Within the first fifty characters, however, is sufficient data to establish ███████████ (p █ █████) that it will be sent by a duly-authorized agent of the SCP Foundation.
Presumably, that data is not merely a surface-level "hey I'm an agent of the Foundation no really" statement, but instead fairly obscure and classified data, that could only be sent if the Foundation was well-functioning. That identifying information in String 17 is kept far away from SCP-711; the only way it could be sent is if the Foundation was in a position to go through the process of sending it. Sending the message will never benefit the Foundation, and any catastrophe that would be somehow dire enough to warrant sending the message would already have rendered the Foundation unable to actually send it. As long as the containment procedures as they exist now remain in effect, it is impossible for the message to be sent.
The likely scenario is that, sometime in the future, the overseers will decide to dissolve the Foundation, and as part of that (in order to allow that to happen) will send the message. All that the insurance policy guarantees is that as long as the containment procedures are followed, the message cannot be sent, not even as part of a crisis (in fact, especially not as part of a crisis); it doesn't preclude altering the containment procedures later on.

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I'm-a gonna rip off-a your head and shit down-a your neck!

I figured that by keeping string 17 secret, they've ensured that some idiot that doesn't know about it sends it back during some apocalyptic event. Like "oh no we're all dead! If only I could go back in time and fix this, oh wait don't we have that message time machine?!" and then sends back "guys this is agent so-and-so, make sure you never hit the red button on SCP-12412541" not knowing this is exactly string 17 and that the exercise is already completely futile.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004
I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS.

Shanty posted:

I figured that by keeping string 17 secret, they've ensured that some idiot that doesn't know about it sends it back during some apocalyptic event. Like "oh no we're all dead! If only I could go back in time and fix this, oh wait don't we have that message time machine?!" and then sends back "guys this is agent so-and-so, make sure you never hit the red button on SCP-12412541" not knowing this is exactly string 17 and that the exercise is already completely futile.

My absolute favorite part about this one is the fact that there's a decent chance that Signal 17 was just line noise.

It's entirely possible that the Foundation is devoting all this time and resources and manpower to securing, containing, and protecting this device that might not even work... and maybe never did.

And they can't take it apart to examine it more closely, because if they do, they might accidentally send the signal.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

I EARNED THIS AVATAR BY BEING AN ENABLER OF BAD TELEVISION. PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT ARROW, THE WALKING DEAD AND KROLL SHOW!

General Battuta posted:

The difference between an SCP article and Irreversible is akin to the difference between someone's pedo fanfic and Lolita: one of them is A Significant Work because it's actually done well.

e: not that I have ever watched or ever will watch Irreversible but still

It is certainly fair to say that quality-wise these works are miles apart, but people are conflating quality with authorial intent and personality. Because nerds writing this poo poo on the internet have inherently weaker morals than someone writing for a reputable publisher.

Like, you seem to hold Lolita in high regard since you used it as an example. Would you say that Lolita is mostly just Nabokov's sick jerk off fantasies, but happens to be written by a master of language? You shouldn't have to wait until you distinguish yourself as a high quality writer before you start tackling taboo subjects.

I don't deny that a LOT of stories on the site are obviously creepy sex fan fiction, but pretty much anything with even a whiff of sex gets called out as some kind of weird author fetish, even when there is only the vaguest implication of what's happening.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Guy A. Person posted:

I don't deny that a LOT of stories on the site are obviously creepy sex fan fiction, but pretty much anything with even a whiff of sex gets called out as some kind of weird author fetish, even when there is only the vaguest implication of what's happening.

Well this is surely related, isn't it? I mean, if Lolita had orginally been published as a serial in a magazine full of creepy sex stories, wouldn't it be more likely to be interpreted that way?

I appreciate that there are a lot of authors on the SCP site and that some of them want to tackle taboo topics in a mature fashion, but the entire site serves as a frame for individual entries. Are there entries that handle issues of sex and body-horror well? Sure. But the content of the rest of the site makes it an uphill battle, and predisposes a reader to thinking that those stories are weird author fulfillment.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I stab at thee

swagger like us posted:

Even that last one is pointless, because if we're to believe this is an offical organization record, the reason for the confrontation would be stupid and irrelevant, it would just say "After an accident occuring between two staff members whereby the object fell on the ground, the test was conducted..." or whatever (I too am also not a writer).
It's implied (though this was later kind of dropped) that the SCP is influenced by the person using it. If so, the state of mind/personality of the researchers (combative due to petty greed) could be relevant. It's only the "Lunch Tab" bit that messes it up because that is very much not how it would be written in a technical write-up, which is what this is supposed to be.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

I EARNED THIS AVATAR BY BEING AN ENABLER OF BAD TELEVISION. PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT ARROW, THE WALKING DEAD AND KROLL SHOW!

Ashcans posted:

Well this is surely related, isn't it? I mean, if Lolita had orginally been published as a serial in a magazine full of creepy sex stories, wouldn't it be more likely to be interpreted that way?

Of course I would, but like you explain in your very next statement, SCP is set up for individual and unrelated entries. In your example, I am judging Lolita because it is part of a framework with one specific theme and goal.

I just think there is a distinction between mature handling of taboo subjects, trying and failing to tackle these subjects, and outright fetish wish fulfillment creepiness.

For example, Project Montauk could be said to be in poor taste or just hackneyed, but there aren't enough details provided to call it "fetishized". I suppose you could assume that the author has some specific details in mind and fantasizes over them, but for that matter you could assume the author of 682 secretly wants to gently caress it.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

I don't actually think Montauk is that bad on its own...but if you read all the other SCPs and then come back to it it's rendered pretty rapey by the halo effect, which is unfortunate as it drags down the ambiguous menace into something pretty overdone.

When the website as a whole seems to go for 'surprise sex surprise sex surprise sex' as a trump horror it starts to bleed into the interpretation of everything ambiguous.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

Boy with Down syndrome assembling a bookcase

I never really thought of Montauk as being surprise sex. I always imagined that, while yes, some sort of sexual acts are likely a part of it, it's a ridiculously complicated procedure with myriad elements to it.

Like, "Goddammit people get it together! The procedure has to start in 10 minutes and the mariachi band isn't dressed yet! And where the gently caress are the emus?

Yea, that's really all i've got solidly nailed down about the procedure. a mariachi band and emus. surprise sex doesn't count as a definite since it's merely heavily implied and highly likely.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

There's a new Lombardi tale up, if you haven't seen it yet.

Hiccup Jacet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012
I AM A SELFISH, RETARDED DIPSHIT WHO WANTS TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE. YOU SHOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO DO SO AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I never really thought of Montauk as being surprise sex. I always imagined that, while yes, some sort of sexual acts are likely a part of it, it's a ridiculously complicated procedure with myriad elements to it.

Like, "Goddammit people get it together! The procedure has to start in 10 minutes and the mariachi band isn't dressed yet! And where the gently caress are the emus?

Yea, that's really all i've got solidly nailed down about the procedure. a mariachi band and emus. surprise sex doesn't count as a definite since it's merely heavily implied and highly likely.

Save your breath. Consensus has it as being surprise sex fantasy, therefore that's what it is.

Nevermind the fact that the entire thing was an exercise in imagining The Worst Thing Ever with gratuitous use of spoiler tags, lack of real information, and the basic taglines of "sexual deviancy," "sex offenders," and "non-violent."

The entire article reads as just "something potentially terrible will happen if we don't do procedure X, yet procedure X is so horrible that even our ethically-corrupted staff are allowed to use amnesiacs afterward. We have no choice but to continue using procedure X" all without explaining what, exactly, it is they're doing. So that makes it a surprise sex fantasy just like all the others on the site.

I'm sorry for writing so much, but I can't help but laugh at how offended everyone is at this thing's excellent execution. From the start they state that the whole drat project is horrible. People can transfer out at any time, and it requires extensive counseling and testing for everyone before they even join the project. From there, all participants are given devices that hide their identities so they can't be recognized later. It's given its own sealed and sound-proofed wing, surveillance footage is allowed to be muted for the sake of those viewing, medical technicians on hand have to prove they haven't sworn the Hippocratic Oath, and the doctor who made suggestions for improving the efficacy of the procedure committed suicide as soon as his/her suggestions were implemented.

The cherry on the cake is that the special containment procedures mention a high escape and suicide attempt rate on this project... yet fails to mention whether its by the girl herself or by her handlers.

It's a drat good article, and anyone who screams "surprise sex fantasy!" either needs to see a psychiatrist or take a deep breath and take a step back from the depths of the internet they've been viewing recently.

«192 »