Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001
Anyone using FXpansion's Tremor? I've been having a lot of fun with it. The interface, especially the sequencer and modulation set up are pretty intuitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001
That looks pretty awesome, might get it when the windows version comes out. Scalable vector graphics!

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001

the wizards beard posted:

I'm going to ask a more "meta" question than just bringing up a specific plugin - do you people find that as you learn more you have less interest in trying out different VSTs? I've been playing with synthesis and I've found that I can do an awful lot in Renoise with the built in sampler, it can cover a huge amount of subtractive synthesis stuff. Looking at that Mr Alias Pro VSTi... I'm not too excited, it doesn't seem to have a killer feature that would make me try it out. It seems like it has a feature set that I've already got covered. I just seem like I'm happier with stuff I'm familiar with right now.

I agree with this but I also made a conscious decision to focus on using what I have instead of lusting after new plugins. You can do so much with just a few software synths that there is really no need to build up a huge library.

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001
Finally Aalto works for me again with this new update!