Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Torrannor posted:

Book 10 actually begins to resolve things, it's a shame that you couldn't finish it.

Book 10 was (and is widely panned as) the worst book in the series. Basically everyone sat around all book and decided to do something... next book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

The slog is books 8 through most of 10. After that, it owns.

I honestly am still not entirely sure if Book 11 was good or if it was just so much better than the drivel that was book 10 that I thought it was amazing... but ya... It's all uphill from book 10.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Basically the only fun Aes Sedai to read about was Verin... so having them continue to do dumb things with the bowl of wind was hardly surprising... if still dumb...

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

While maybe he does not get down into the bottem level of stuff Mat led a very organized camp. I seem to remember early on before the bowl of wind there being a section where it talked about Mat getting the Band to be a very efficient marching force, able to outpace most other armies.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Elayne totally went through hardship.... She had to work in a circus for a little bit... :)

• Locked thread