Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

eric posted:

How is Asus still in business when they make such lovely products?

They sell a ton of different products. The discrete components (motherboards, etc) all have great reputation as far as I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Am I missing something obvious about using a USB extension cable with my Transformer? It doesn't seem to charge with one in line between the wall wart and the cable that comes with it.

Yeah, I realize I'm the crazy one for needing more than a 3 whole inches or whatever of cable length :rolleyes:

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

What are good twitter apps for tablets? The official one seems buggy on my prime.

I've become a fan of Plume