Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

I am a Purrrfect Princess

I bought a hp touchpad off woot last week for 220$ and it still hasn't shipped. Im considering cancelling it and ordering something else in a similar price range. Can I do any better for that price or am I better off just holding on and waiting for this thing to ship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

Alright thanks, thats kind of what I figured, but I thought I would at least double check :)

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3466900
This guy has 24 posts in the thread without any substantial offers. I bet someone could work a decent deal out with him by this point.
Also I have a touchpad and it owns :colbert:

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

No SD slots, theres a home button, a power button, volume buttons. A forward facing camera, microphone, headphone jack, and the usb charging cord plug. Also I would cut him some slack on the price, if he got it from the more recent sale he paid more like 180$ I think. I paid 220 for the 32 gb model from woot earlier this month.

blackflare
Dec 6, 2004

Hey android people I was browsing deal extreme and this made me think of you:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/android-mini-collectible-series-action-figure-doll-android-04-black-white-71608

Look at that poo poo, theres sick black flourishes all over it.

EDITED FOR FLOURISHES

blackflare fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 1, 2012