Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

Sweet halo framing on the photographer's part.

I was just thinking that. That photographer is a quiet genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Hello I made thrad, god bless

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3694733

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Isn't that all we talk about in this thread anyway?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
new thread for a new term, i thought. the australians get one every month :colbert:

emminou
May 25, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Isn't that all we talk about in this thread anyway?

New Zealand Megathread: What's the best ISP??

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Exclamation Marx posted:

new thread for a new term, i thought. the australians get one every month :colbert:

Australians is bigger and has funny though :itwaspoo:

truther
Oct 22, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT THE BEARS
Splitting the threads was dumb.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

I thought the idea was to close this one? Why the gently caress would we need two D&D NZ threads? We've already got the goonmeet one for general shitposting...

truther
Oct 22, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT THE BEARS
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/65176275/auckland-in-world-top-ten-for-housing-unaffordability-report

Keeps getting better. At least my rent isn't changing like most are - one perk of having a mate as a landlord.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Ahahaha

Checking out the jobs sites is an exercise in masochism today

One fucker wants a CA or partially qualified CA for an entry level position, with three years experience

You can't even start with the preliminary exams for being a CA until you have four years

What CA or anyone in a white collar industry would take 45k without perks

Why do entry level positions have 2+ years of experience as a requirement

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

mirthdefect posted:

I thought the idea was to close this one? Why the gently caress would we need two D&D NZ threads? We've already got the goonmeet one for general shitposting...

Yeah pretty much. It's probably best to stop bumping this thread* and just let it fall off the front page.

*Yes, I am aware of the irony in my stating this as I post here.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
Is this because I called the replacement one "NZ Politics" instead of "NZ Megathread"? :eng99:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's because we're all awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Agreed

• Locked thread